• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Versions of Songs, that I'd rather hear

firepoint525 said:
Count yourself lucky! I have frequently heard the version with the baby crying. I much prefer the edit with all that gibberish taken out. That one was never commercially released as a single, which might explain your difficulty in finding a single, or even single edit, of it. By the way, that baby crying was Stevie Wonder's then-infant daughter. She must be at least 35-36 years old by now. I'm sure that the "baby crying" version is probably very embarrassing to her now!

Funny!

Why wasn't it released as a single? You'd think with all the airplay back then (and now), Stevie could have possibly racked up another number one single then, along with "I Wish". Interesting.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom