• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WJBR has flipped to all-Christmas

Just like how the New More FM at 101.1 sounded just like B101. A fresh coat of paint on an established brand. When research shows that the old image may be holding them back, it's time to refresh things. We'll see if it helps WJBR/Mix

Granted I wasn't really listening but with the change to More FM, I thought WBEB actually did add a lot more currents and drop some of their then-standard Soft Rock fare? I don't remember specifics...They were probably already done playing Something To Talk About/Bonnie Raitt and I Don't Want To Wait/Paula Cole but didn't they add a lot more Justin Bieber, Pink, and the like?

Yeah. They had already freshened up the music mix by the time they changed to More FM. As they stated in a press release "When people hear B101, they think Michael Bolton and Celiene Dion, but we haven't played either of them in years!"

Yeah. They had already freshened up the music mix by the time they changed to More FM. As they stated in a press release "When people hear B101, they think Michael Bolton and Celiene Dion, but we haven't played either of them in years!"

I kinda miss Michael Bolton and Celine Dion! I miss Bonnie Raitt too! Maybe when WRFF inevitably flips, it'll be a third attempt at Sunny 104.5. LOL.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom