• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Syndication for 2020-2021!!

"replacing Two and a Half Men"
It can't be leaving syndi, right? KCYU has reruns scheduled the next two weeks or so at 1-2AM. And yet down in Los Angeles, reruns still get KTLA's prime access hour!

"replacing Two and a Half Men"
It can't be leaving syndi, right? KCYU has reruns scheduled the next two weeks or so at 1-2AM. And yet down in Los Angeles, reruns still get KTLA's prime access hour!

No it is not leaving syndication. It will just be moved to a different time in that market.

Central Ave. Replacing Entertainment Weekend 6pm hour KCWE Saturday. Also People Now 6:30pm KCTV5 replacing Inside Edition but don't know about airings on KSMOTV.

Central Ave was tested on the FOX O&O's as a weekday program, but it looks like the official run is only for weekends, but with a double (or quad?) run available. In New York, WWOR My 9 will double run it first at 7:00 and 7:30 PM, then WNYW FOX 5 at 12:00 and 12:30 AM (replacing one of multiple airings of TMZ Weekend), presumably pushed back further if College Football or MLB runs long.

still trying to piece it together but looks like its coming together (had conflicting info between online guide listings) here in Mankato. All stations (KEYC CBS & FOX and KMNF-LD NBC & CW+ owned by Gray)

KEYC CBS minimal changes.
12:37am replay of 10pm news replaces Last Man Standing
1:07am replay of Kelly Clarkson show (Kelly is also on at 2pm on KEYC (KMNF-LD1) NBC at 2pm)

KEYC-DT2 FOX
9:00am Dr Phil (reruns maybe) replaces Mel Robbins (Phil is also on at 3pm on KEYC CBS..will have to see if 9am is a replay)
4:00pm 25 Words or Less replaces Family Feud
5:00pm Last Man Standing (from KEYC CBS) replaces Modern Family (LMS is also on at 5:30)
10:30pm Mom replacing Modern Family
11:00pm Modern Family (repaces Mike & Molly)
11:30pm Modern Family (replacing The Game)
midnight Mike & Molly replaces 25 words or less
12:30am Mike & Molly replaces Daily Mail

KMNF-LD1 NBC
11:00am Drew Barrymore Show replaces 2 episodes of Family Feud

Now the odd things....Family Feud is GONE in Mankato after tonight.

Both KEYC-DT2 & KMNF-LD1 are adding shows in the overnights....normally both signed off at 1:07ish nightly and signed on at 4:30am but guide listings show otherwise
added to KMNF-LD1
1:07am TMZ (woo hoo! TMZ hasnt been on in Mankato in a few years)
1:37am Extra replay
4:00am Daily Mail (geez as if 12:30am wasnt buried...now its on at 4am)

KEYC-DT2 shows added
1:00am 2 Broke Girls (hasnt been syndicated on in Mankato I think ever)
1:30am 2 Broke Girls
2:00am 2 1/2 Men (hasnt been syndicated on in Mankato I think ever)
2:30am 2 1/2 Men
4:00am Drew Barrymore replay

So looking at the listings KMNF wont be going off the air (they have overnight network programming from 2:07-4:00) and KEYC will be for an hour (3-4am). The big thing is will they be turning off the transmitter OTA for both even though NBC & CW have programming? (cable gets KEYC fibred...KMNF is only on satellite right now)

Last edited:
I was surprised to see Maury on Fox17 & CW7 last week later today Right This Minute will be on at 1PM to 2PM don't ask me why they didn't start RTM last week.

CW7:
Central Ave Sat 5PM to 6PM & late Sat/Early Sun 1AM.

Wood TV:
Decided that they will air a week in review of 7 on 8 which I believe is just for political ad's I'll eat crow if this is still on say March 2021 at 7PM,
To The Point will air at 7:30PM Sat as that has been on Sunday Mornings at 10AM since early 2000's.

WLNY is now airing a local Jets program Tuesday nights at 7:00. During football season, Tuesday episodes of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? are delayed to Sundays at 2:00 PM, due to Last Man Standing (normally at 7:00) being bumped to Millionaire's usual 2:30 AM slot on those days.

Wholesale changes at WMYT beginning next week according to TV Passport...as Chicago PD and Caught in Providence leave syndication Friday and America Says is done today)

9am Justice With Judge Mablean (Replaced The Real last Monday)
9:30 America’s Court With Judge Ross (Replaced The Real last Monday)
10am The Verdict With Judge Hatchett (moves from 1:30 after just 2 weeks, replaces Chicago PD)
10:30 Supreme Justice With Karen Mills (moves from 2:30 after just 2 weeks, replaces Chicago PD)
11am Divonce Court (moves from 2pm, replaces Access Hollywood)
11:30 Protection Court (moves from 1pm, replaces TMZ)
Noon TMZ (moves from 11:30 am, replaces Access Daily
12:30 Access Hollywood (moves from 11am, replaces Access Daily)
1pm Dateline (Extra run, the run at 7pm remains (replaces Protection Court and Judge Hatchett)
2pm Access Daily (moves from Noon, replaces Divorce Court and Karen Mills)
3pm Kelly Clarkson (Extra run, 10am run remains on WJZY, replaces Caught in Providence 2x)
4pm The Real (moves from 9am, started today (replaces America Says 2x)
7pm: Two and a Half Men 2x (replaces Dateline on the 28th).
10pm: Schitt’s Creek 2x (replaces Two and a Half Men on the 28th)

So Kelly Clarkson, Schitt’s Creek, Judge Mablean and Judge Ross end up replacing the cancelled shows. I thought that Divorce Court and Protection Court would once again get double runs starting the 21st but glad to see a Kelly Clarkson repeat. Not a bad redo, except I would’ve flipped Dateline and Access Daily so Access Hollywood could lead into Access Daily. And 25 Words or Less really should be on WMYT.

Oh and according to TV Passport WJZY is flipping Dr. Oz and 25 Words or Less starting next week. 25 Words or Less at Noon and 12:30 and Dr, Oz at 1. ?I don’t know about that one.

Last edited:
WABC slightly changed their overnight lineup recently:

Before:
1:07 - Jeopardy! (rerun)
1:37 - Tamron Hall (encore)
2:35 - ABC World News Tonight (encore)
3:05 - (Don't remember, possibly ABC World News Now JIP'd?)
3:35 - (Don't remember)

After:
1:07 - Live with Kelly & Ryan (encore)
2:05 - Jeopardy! (rerun)
2:35 - ABC World News Tonight (encore)
3:05 - Tamron Hall (encore)

New WSOC overnight lineup
1:05 National News Tonight (Cox produced)
1:35 DailyMail TV
2:05 Right This Minute
2:35 Live With Kelly and Ryan
3:35 World News Now
4:00 America This Morning

Wendy Williams repeat moved to WAXN at 6am, Right This Minute did NOT replace Pawn Stars at 5am. Titan TV lied. That app has become so unreliable. Law and Crime Daily replaces a run of Bob’s Burgers at 1:30 am, and a Tamron Hall rerun replaced Mel Robbins at 9. That is their only weekday changes.

WCCB changes effective this week:

As I expected they go from three Maury airings to two. Everything that aired from 11am to 5pm moved up an hour to make room for Drew Barrymore. Changes:

10am Jerry Springer (syndicated)
11am Steve Wilkos (Secondary)
Noon Maury (Secondary)
1pm Jerry Springer (CW)
2pm Steve Wilkos
3pm Maury
4pm and 1am Drew Barrymore

Friends aired at 1 and 1:30 am last week as filler because How I Met Your Mother ended its syndicated run the week before.

Also they have replaced Foresnic Files at 4am with Millionaire. The other runs have moved to 11pm to 12:30 am on Saturday nights, with the other run airing at 3am. Major Crimes has come over from WMYT and will air at 1am Saturday and Sunday nights starting this weekend. The Carbanaro Effect follows Major Crimes followed by a music program called Steller Sunday. Foresnic Files now airs weekday mornings at 3:30.

KIRO 7 is airing National News Tonight at 1:37 following Corden.

WAKA CBS 8 in Montgomery, AL now has The Doctors at 9:00 AM, moving Jeopardy! from 9:30 to 4:30 PM. WAKA no longer has the honor of being the first station to air first-run Jeopardy!, that is now KLTV ABC 7 in Tyler, TX, I believe (11:00 AM Central).

New WSOC overnight lineup
1:05 National News Tonight (Cox produced)
1:35 DailyMail TV
2:05 Right This Minute
2:35 Live With Kelly and Ryan
3:35 World News Now
4:00 America This Morning

Wendy Williams repeat moved to WAXN at 6am, Right This Minute did NOT replace Pawn Stars at 5am. Titan TV lied. That app has become so unreliable. Law and Crime Daily replaces a run of Bob’s Burgers at 1:30 am, and a Tamron Hall rerun replaced Mel Robbins at 9. That is their only weekday changes.

I forgot one of the WAXN changes. The First 48 replaces an hour of The Game at 2am which is leaving broadcast syndication.

KEYC-DT2 Mankato added Monk at 3am which now fills the schedule for 24 hours
(until Sept 14th they signed off nightly at 1am. Last week they added 2 Broke Girls at 1 & 1:30am, 2 1/2 Men at 2 & 2:30 and a replay of Drew's show at 4am. The 3-4am slot was just weather graphics and WX audio)

I don’t think anyone cleared Monk in Charlotte.

New York has only one weekend run of Monk, Saturday nights/Sunday mornings at 3:00 AM Eastern.

Duluth, MN/Superior, WI is carrying it three times a day on weekdays: first on KDLH CW 2 at 4:00 AM Central, then a double run on KBJR-DT3 6.3/"My 9" at 2:00 and 3:00 PM.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom