• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Sinclair To Launch The Nest Broadcast Network

Hearst just got rid of Twist on its Stations so would need a new home so new station for it KC. At moment Blank KCWE.
According to my HDHomerun tuners. Ch. 29.3 is still supposed to be on the air showing Twist programming, however they are apparently having problems with their encoder again.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    15 KB · Views: 1
No, Twist is gone from KCWE. I'm told it's intentional.

- Trip

2 CBS Corporation station adding it same with a Fox Television one. Also in coming weeks on their Website Where to Watch.
Incorrect. It’s 3 CBS ownership stations. Same reason as my previous post (the station is owned by CBS but since 57 in Philly is the ATSC 3.0 station their 1.0 stations are on other stations.

All 3 were secondary carriages in the market. CometTV is still carried in all 3 markets

55-2​
(29)​
480i (w)​
WLNY-TVRIVERHEAD, NY
CBS Corporation​
4 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
57-3​
(31)​
480i (w)​
WTXF-TVPHILADELPHIA, PA
Fox Television Stations​
7 San Francisco, California
44-6​
(28)​
480i (w)​
KPYXSAN FRANCISCO, CA
CBS Corporation​
was Charge TV
54 Buffalo, New York
49-2​
(34)​
480i (w)​
WKBW-TVBUFFALO, NY
Scripps-Howard​

You can post what you like and obviously not understanding what you are posting.
Since the ATSC 3.0 station cannot carry the 1.0 stations they’re on other stations. You cannot look at that. Look at who is truly carrying the station (as example in Philly its 57). They are the owner of it (CBS) and not FOX. FOX 17 is carrying some of the 1.0 stations.

In those markets it's going to be on CBS's secondary stations replacing one of the duplicate Sinclair diginets:
WLNY 55.2 (replacing Comet, which is still available on WJLP 33.6)
WPSG 57.3 (replacing Comet, which is still available on WPHL 17.4)
KPYX 44.6 (replacing Charge, which is still available on KRON 4.4)

You can post what you like and obviously not understanding what you are posting.
Since the ATSC 3.0 station cannot carry the 1.0 stations they’re on other stations. You cannot look at that. Look at who is truly carrying the station (as example in Philly its 57). They are the owner of it (CBS) and not FOX. FOX 17 is carrying some of the 1.0 stations.

In those markets it's going to be on CBS's secondary stations replacing one of the duplicate Sinclair diginets:
WLNY 55.2 (replacing Comet, which is still available on WJLP 33.6)
WPSG 57.3 (replacing Comet, which is still available on WPHL 17.4)
KPYX 44.6 (replacing Charge, which is still available on KRON 4.4)
I was going to post what you posted in Second sentince. And what I seen on Rabbitears site.

Back
Top Bottom