• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Dabl to change Focus

Whatever will help them pay the bills and stay afloat, let them do it. As of late, we're now getting a few new programs, that was only available on through local sub channels. (METV, Cozi, Grit, Bounce, GET and H&I) Hope Direct TV will add even more great programming and a few more of those sub channels to their mix.

Dan <><​

Last edited:
Moesha is on Dabl 4PM to 6PM & 4AM to 6AM. Dabl is on WOTV DT4 and Charter Spectrum put it on channel 180 I don't get why they just didn't put it on the old slot channel 192 and kept it Dabl and not WOTV DT4. I watch One On One from time to time the only show I really like.

Nice first post. Nobody's being racist in this situation. A comedy channel targeting a young, urban, black audience is much more attractive to advertisers that one that caters to older suburbanites of any race or ethniciy. And the series being offered on the "new" Dabl aren't viewed exclusively by blacks.
Says you. Since when do young urban blacks want to watch pathetic, old, unfunny sitcoms
that were crap to begin with?

Dabl is nothing but a racist comedic version of BET now. It was a decent enjoyable network that all could enjoy and now it has been destroyed because of some narrow minded racists. You are losing so many watchers over this idiotic decision. Very few people will be watching this old b.s.
So, by your measure, Dabl is considered racist because it has a schedule that consists of a few black sitcoms? Aren't there enough existing classic TV networks where white folks can watch white sitcoms?

So, by your measure, Dabl is considered racist because it has a schedule that consists of a few black sitcoms? Aren't there enough existing classic TV networks where white folks can watch white sitcoms?
Too many, in all honesty.

I don't have any issues with Dabl's new line-up, in fact, I've found it on my television more now than it ever was with the former programming.

However, could you imagine the outcry and backlash if MeTV were to suddenly go the other route with their reruns and use the tag line "White. All Day. Every Day"? It's absolutely unnecessary, and Gray has always seemed better than that in the past.

I’m disappointed I still don’t have this channel. It’s not available over the air in Memphis and it’s not on Frndly TV either which is the cheapest one I have. It’s only streaming on Fubo, YoutTube TV, and Hulu which are too expensive and I cannot afford them.

I’m disappointed I still don’t have this channel. It’s not available over the air in Memphis and it’s not on Frndly TV either which is the cheapest one I have. It’s only streaming on Fubo, YoutTube TV, and Hulu which are too expensive and I cannot afford them.
According to rabbitears it’s channel 42

It is a low powered station so depending on antenna and location it may not come in

• The Wayans Bros
  • Everybody Hates Chris
  • The Jamie Fox Show
  • Living Single
All 4 shows will be added starting May 6th!
🙌🏾 🙌🏾 🙌🏾

I like Everybody Hates Chris, guessing they want to change things up every 5 or 6 months. Since it can get old running the same shows over and over 3 or 4 times as well.

I figured Everybody Hates Chris would be coming once its contract with Katz channels expired.

And we still don’t have an affiliate in Memphis and Frndly still hasn’t added it. I don’t know why this takes so long. I see Philo now has it which is a little higher than Frndly but still cheaper than the others. I might look into getting Philo if Frndly doesn’t get it soon.

Back
Top Bottom