• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Bye Bye Fish

They're having problems with the transition, last I checked WFFH was off and WFFI/WBOZ were playing K-Love at 3/4 speed.
Now things are straightened out...WFFH has a temp playlist that's Air 1 slanted, and WFFI/WBOZ are playing K-Love crystal clear

So WFFI will be KLOVE? Seems like that area is covered well by WLVU’s 60dbu. I can see putting KLOVE on WBOZ, but Air1 on WFFH/WFFI seems to make more sense.

So WFFI will be KLOVE? Seems like that area is covered well by WLVU’s 60dbu. I can see putting KLOVE on WBOZ, but Air1 on WFFH/WFFI seems to make more sense.
I'd rather see Boost come to at least one signal, either the 92.5 translator or the 100.3 translator

I'd rather see Boost come to at least one signal, either the 92.5 translator or the 100.3 translator
I got to hear Boost in Chicago, really liked it....it's what Air 1 used to be somewhat.

WFFI, WBOZ, WLVU and W262CN (100.3)/Hendersonville are K-Love. WFFH is something called Worship. Never heard of it.
W223BV/Brentwood (92.5) continues as Air1. There's a lot of signal overlap with W262CN, WFFI and WLVU. I'd bet they aren't done yet.

I believe they said Air1 will be on WFFH and WFFI. K-LOVE on WBOZ. Guessing it's a technical thing. Neither WFFH or WFFI are on either of the websites. WBOZ is listed on the K-LOVE site, and the station in Hawaii on the Air1 site. They don't usually list them until they are on the air.

The Air 1 website has added the 94.1 WFFH signal to its site but 93.7 WFFI is not. Still Shows the 92.5 translator with Air 1 also. is anyone in music city that can verify?

The Air 1 website has added the 94.1 WFFH signal to its site but 93.7 WFFI is not. Still Shows the 92.5 translator with Air 1 also. is anyone in music city that can verify?
94.1 WFFH is Air 1, but it's doing its own thing complete with its own imaging. I'm assuming 92.5, which is still Air1, is getting the same feed as the rest of the Air1 stations in the US. Both 92.5 and 94.1 have Air1 in RDBS and in imaging. WFFI is still the same K-Love as 97.1, 104.9 and 100.3.

Back
Top Bottom