• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Wall St Journal radio network gone at end of year

All I know is I'm glad the program is still on the air. Like some, I was surprised to hear it still on the air after the New Year.

The WSJ morning news show (Now known as "This Morning with Gorden Deal") is a really good one, and Gordon Deal does a great job. I listen to it every morning.

Patrice Sikora whose WSJ reports were heard on the 5-6 am News Hour on WABC is now with Bloomberg Radio. She had a good repore with Noam Laden and the hosts who preceded him.

There were no business reports this morning on WABC. I wonder if they're negotiating with a service (maybe Bloomberg?) to resume those :26 and :56 reports. Business reports are important in "the business capital of the world."

WWJ, in Detroit, has moved it's business source to Bloomberg from Dow Jones. I thought this would be a good opening for a 'Fox Business' branded product, but apparently that will not come to pass as the opportunity has passed.

Also announced today that Bloomberg will provide content for all CBS News stations.

BTW I see that the CNBC Radio service is still available, even though the rest of NBC Radio News was shut down last year.

Last edited:
Glad to hear Patrice Sikora landed a new gig with Blooberg. She could be interject some light banter at times, pleasant voice as well. Good for her.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom