• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Vintage Phoenix News Clips on YouTube

That is great! That 3TV clip is when I loved that station. The set was better then than now. I like 12 news in 81. Good stuff! I'm all about vintage news clips.

Wow, Dale Schornack in the newsbrief! I watched him in Dallas at KDFW in the early 90's. Later, he was briefly in Seattle at KSTW 11 News (the original 11 on 11 at 11 -- 11 minutes of non-stop news :D).

Don't sweat it halloaaryn.
I got into the biz in 1994 and can hum the first news open, at my first shop, by memory.
Someday, that site will post it.
Then I'll know it's name.
Again, that's for the share.

I have a tape of a bunch of KTVKs OJ coverage and news openeings from that era....

I might have to dig it out

Please, someone post some old KOOLNEWS10 stuff from the Bill Close/Mary Jo West era. I always loved that news open. Good stuff !!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom