• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The ABC 2023-2024 season Thread

Yikes! That is not a strong lineup.

It’s not at all lol. Getting 9-1-1 on Thursday nights after Fox cancelled it could be a highlight. The show was ranked at #21 in the ratings while the dying Grays and Station 19 were ranked at #46 and #43. The rest of ABC’s dramas and reality shows that are back just got so so ratings last season.

After canceling Home Economics and The Wonder Years they don't have any other half hour sitcoms to fill I wonder if that half hour will be filled with encores of their sitcoms.
And The Goldbergs

Wonder why they won't move GH to 2 since most of the stations in the midwest moved GH to 1 when they cancelled that one show that was between the chew and gh can't remember what that was. Also if the east coast airs GH at 3 then do they have different feeds since they can show the show at 1 in the Midwest instead of 2.
I believe you are talking about The Revolution. Yeah when they cancelled that the O&O’s (and other affiliates such as WSOC) put Katie Couric at 3 ET and when that flopped I believe was when most stations moved GH to 2 Eastern. As far as I know they have different feeds of GH at 2 and 3 ET.
GH used to have a big after school audience. Not sure if that is still the case but moving it to 2 pm loses the after school audience (if watching it live).
Y’all must be talking about 2pm Central Time because most stations air it at 2pm Eastern now except for the O&O’s.

9:30 is still open. They haven’t announced what will air in that slot beginning 2/14.

After canceling Home Economics and The Wonder Years they don't have any other half hour sitcoms to fill I wonder if that half hour will be filled with encores of their sitcoms.
ABC will air half hour reruns of Celebrity Family Feud on Wednesdays at 9:30 beginning February 2. Shows A-Z - celebrity family feud on abc | TheFutonCritic.com

Back
Top Bottom