• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Multi-station combo rates, sales commission structures, website

Say you have a 4-station cluster, 3 FM music stations, 1 AM talker. Your sales team sells all stations. The default is to sell the easiest. This is a three-part question: a) do you have rates for each station and then multi-station discounts, or single/combo/trombo etc rate card?
b) How do you set up commission structure to encourage sales on the hardest station to sell? c)who sells the website?

Both AND.

As a buyer I like to have options. With your offerings I would love a rep to bring an open rate card, and another with combo/trombo set ups with incentive discounts if all or most stations make sense on the buy. I would think special bonuses for reps that sell the least popular signal, combos and trombos might keep them fired up - - instead of only focusing on the easiest sell.

In addition to bonuses, I would make clear that client-entertainement goodies are probably best reserved for reps that can demonstrate they can sell all the properties.

As far as the site, I would have to look at it and go through your personnel situation to give any valuable advice.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom