• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Mission ordered by FCC to sell WPIX after fining Nexstar $1.2M for violation of ownership rules

Nexstar is Selling WJMN to Morgan Murphy, So maybe that could Brighten up the Chances of WPIX not begin split from WGN
I don’t think they will split Pix 11 & WGN Because of News Nation. I’m not sure 🤔 what kind of ratings their News Shows bring in. Compared To Fox 5 NY. For years there have been rumors Fox would buy Pix 11.

I don’t think they will split Pix 11 & WGN Because of News Nation. I’m not sure 🤔 what kind of ratings their News Shows bring in. Compared To Fox 5 NY. For years there have been rumors Fox would buy Pix 11.
Nexstar needs to sell some more to give way for WPIX because of the 39 percent FCC cap in housholds, so far need more than 7 percent to sell them to it's rivals so they can legally buy the WPIX licence from Mission.

Back
Top Bottom