• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

10-Foot Tall, Bullet Proof,...and Here,...Initial This Time Order:

Well,...Dudski,...you would have ever reader believe you have something that others envy, and nothing could be further from the truth. It is no sweat for me to deal with you, as I have thwarted much better. However, Doc Allen, my life-long brother, also reads this, and he doesn't have my patience. The only things that have change about Terr Radio is multiple ownership changes, and the advancement of equipment. It's still Ratings & Revenue, and still full hemroidal interns, such as yourself. Trust me,...I know all of the tricks....I invented most of them!

David, on your most-excellent site, where can I find that book titled "Scooter Lesley's Book of Tricks?" I am assuming, of course, he is referring to methodologies for practicing the art of radio and not some exotic dancer or hired companion.

As for your "brother," I think taking a Class C3 from a 3.8 to 0.8 12+ in three years is probably the epitome of patience.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom