• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WXZQ 100.1

Has anybody ever heard of this radio station out of Piketon, OH? I haven't really seen a website for it and the only logo I have is when they were Music Channel 1. Is this hot AC now? What is it called?

its an automated chr, still runs a lot of older titles, they have been using the same imaging since they signed on in 1996. audio processing is very thin sounding, kinda hard to listen to. and they still use the music channel 1. signal just barely makes it up to Chillicothe and not much south of Lucasville in Southen Ohio

lovejamminoldies said:
Wow. Hits Now is awesome.... much better than Premium Choice. What big cities does the station commonly or rarely reach?

Probably none. The largest town it covers well is Chillicothe (pop. about 22k). The next largest is Portsmouth (pop. about 20k and steadily dropping) which is on the fringe.

I'm not sure when they switched to the Hits Now feed, I had not passed through that area in a while and noticed the difference the last time I was there. (My Sirius radio was broken, so I was scanning the band.)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom