• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WWWE Airs Ex-106.7 Talkers

L

LegalTender

"Real Radio 1100 AM" is reportedly the new home of Mike Brooks and Shannon Burke. Jim Gossett is in the mix offering cut-ins in the Brooks show. Not clear if the "Newsmaker Line" from the Kimmer show is being re-tooled. It's all very much a work in progress.

Burke, currently live 2-6p on Orlando's WDYZ is re-broadcast mornings on WWWE. His former 106.7 sidekick Kara Stockton co-hosts from the Atlanta studio.

Would love to know if they have contracts.

RM Media Group (Will Regan & "Flat Earth" Jamie Chapman) are buying time for all 3 shows: Shannon/Kara, Mike Brooks, and Flat Earth Jamie Show.

Don’t forget Kara Stockton. I heard she brought Shannon in for the Atlanta version of The Shannon Burke show. If that’s true then she really got this party started!

"Real Radio 1100 AM" is reportedly the new home of Mike Brooks and Shannon Burke. Jim Gossett is in the mix offering cut-ins in the Brooks show. Not clear if the "Newsmaker Line" from the Kimmer show is being re-tooled. It's all very much a work in progress.

Burke, currently live 2-6p on Orlando's WDYZ is re-broadcast mornings on WWWE. His former 106.7 sidekick Kara Stockton co-hosts from the Atlanta studio.

Would love to know if they have contracts.

Daytime signal is fringe/distant across Buckhead, Midtown and Decatur. Unless they're on low-power temporarily, some major re-engineering is needed. All but gone at Cheshire Bridge and Piedmont.

I was getting WWWE reasonably well this morning during critical hours in Gwinnett and north Fulton. Before they signed on at critical hours power, I was picking up class A clear channel WTAM out of Cleveland. Once 7:15 hit, the signal cut over to WWWE.

Not the best signal for 3800W (full daytime is 5kW) and I still got some interference from WTAM, but it was listenable. It was clearer than what I get from WGST's 1000W night signal.

So who's going to be on WWWE 1100 now that Shannon Burke and Mike Brooks are moving to 1010?

Is there anyone big-and-syndicated left that's not already locked down elsewhere? I think Michael Savage has an overnight deal somewhere already.

Michael Berry would be cool, but I don't know if he syndicates his morning show and his evening show won't work year-round with a daytimer.

So who's going to be on WWWE 1100 now that Shannon Burke and Mike Brooks are moving to 1010?

Is there anyone big-and-syndicated left that's not already locked down elsewhere? I think Michael Savage has an overnight deal somewhere already.

Michael Berry would be cool, but I don't know if he syndicates his morning show and his evening show won't work year-round with a daytimer.

I suppose anybody who buys time. Isn't WWWE a brokered station?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom