• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WTZB Not Giving Legal ID's

Was in the Tampa area earlier this week. One night, I heard Orlando's "Sunny 105.9" booming in; the next night, though, I was greeted with the sounds of Nirvana. I was under the impression that perhaps CBS blew up Sunny to bring back an active rocker to the market. As it turns out, it was Sarasota's "105.9 The Buzz." The dead giveaway that it was not a flip was because I heard the female jock directing listeners to "IHeartRadio.com". Anyway, perhaps I might have been catching an occasional moment of sleep here and there, but for the two hour period that I listened on Thursday morning, I swore that they did not give a single legal ID. No reference to WTZB at all. But then again, what else would you expect from Clear Channel - the home of "IKillRadio".

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom