• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WTLT "Lite 93.7"...Christmas in July???

I'm not sure if this is some sort of stunting or just a weekend promotion. My wife is a fan of Christmas music so shes has enjoyed it. I guess if it is some sort of stunt they we will find out on Monday.

Given the heat-wave enveloping much of the country, I'm surprised more stations haven't considered a "Christmas in July Weekend". If I had a "lite" station in a market with multiple A/C's, I'd consider it.

Ho-ho-ho! I'm loving the wall posts & comments from whoever's behind their Facebook page.

Back in college days my roommate and I hosted a Christmas in July pool party. About 100+/- people attended, including the landlady, members of Baltimore's finest, little old ladies and gents. Good time, but that goes back somewhere in the neighborhood of about 35 years.

I went to a Christmas In July at a minor league baseball game a few years back. There were Christmas trees set at the entrance to every section and Christmas music played over the stadium PA system between innings. Even Santa showed up!

Merry Christmas in July to all and to all a good night! :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom