• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WSMJ

J

Jim_Hicks

I guess I have not been reading my WSMJ (Baltimore) newsletters very carefully of late. I just realized this morning that they are webcasting. Stream sounds good.

Checking out their web site, it is interesting to note DJ's that are on in other markets at other times. For example, the WJJZ morning gal is on evenings in Baltimore. I wonder what city she actually lives in. Chicago? NYC?

Also interesting is how they handle the "trip a day giveaways" without live announcers. They tell you to call when you hear a particular sound. Then they write that they do not congratulate you on the air. The fact you won is a secret just for WSMJ VIP Listeners!

> I guess I have not been reading my WSMJ (Baltimore)
> newsletters very carefully of late. I just realized this
> morning that they are webcasting. Stream sounds good.
>
> Checking out their web site, it is interesting to note DJ's
> that are on in other markets at other times. For example,
> the WJJZ morning gal is on evenings in Baltimore. I wonder
> what city she actually lives in. Chicago? NYC?
>
> Also interesting is how they handle the "trip a day
> giveaways" without live announcers. They tell you to call
> when you hear a particular sound. Then they write that they
> do not congratulate you on the air. The fact you won is a
> secret just for WSMJ VIP Listeners!
>
If you are referring to Loni Taylor, She is a part of Jones Radio Network

Nock

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom