• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WSB Radio Christina Edwards

Is WSB Radio Chief Meteorologist Christina Edwards full time? She seems to have a lot of time off. I seem to hear WSB-TV Chief Meteorologist Brad Nitz more than I hear Christina Edwards.

Christina Edwards is never on the air over the weekend even if there is a severe weather event, but Brad Nitz will be there for us. Between WSB-TV and WSB Radio, Brad seems to be working seven days a week.

I guess I got used to having Kirk Mellish there all the time. He seemed to love doing the weather.

I am pretty sure she has a contract. I just wish I could have negotiated something with that much time off. The best I did was to get off the week of Christmas plus 2 other weeks off.

On the other hand; Christina does have a huge social media presence. She happens to be a big theme park junkie and is one of our fellow Six Flags over Georgia page participants and posts quite regularly there, including how weather affects the performance of theme park rides and coasters, and sometimes even gives us a forecast!

WSB does Hot AC despite it being reported as an AC due to the small amount of 80s hits it plays.
You are in the wrong thread. You are thinking about WSB-FM which is branded as B98.5. Here in Atlanta, branding for WSB will refer to News/Talk WSB 95.5 or WSB-TV. Nobody refers to B98.5 as WSB even though they have the call letters.

This thread is about the weather person on WSB 95.5.

You are in the wrong thread. You are thinking about WSB-FM which is branded as B98.5. Here in Atlanta, branding for WSB will refer to News/Talk WSB 95.5 or WSB-TV. Nobody refers to B98.5 as WSB even though they have the call letters.

This thread is about the weather person on WSB 95.5.
To further clarify, B98.5 is WSB-FM, and 95.5 is WSBB-FM. WSBB simulcasts WSB-AM.

Back
Top Bottom