• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WRSG Summer Knights Radio Show

I run a program for students and anyone else interested in participating on our school's station during the summer. A young man who graduated only a couple years ago, who was raised on the '60's and listens extensively on XM came in and did several radio tasks for me, including doing an hour's shift. We went through my external hard drive, selected songs he loved, put it in SIMIAN (not the preferred way, but a quick way), and magic happened. He did a GREAT job, letting his audience know the background about the whistling featured in "Sittin' On the Dock of the Bay," plus some other nuggets. He let my daughter know he wanted to be on the radio station, but didn't know how easy it was to do so (plus he was a great young man in school). He'll be back in tomorrow after his ENERGY EXPRESS duties tomorrow! He's also touting his show on FACEBOOK. I suggested the "Big Zack Radio Attack," and for some strange reason, he liked it and went with it. All in all, it was a great day in the studio!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom