• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WRBS 1230 Gains FM Translator, Loses Transmitter Site

From my beltway sitting, err travels, sounds like current 4 watt translator of WRBS-AM is on the air. I get around few miles of coverage from it, better than nothing I guess. The application to bump it to 100 watts should help.

Possibly more important, AM 1230 has lost its site. An application has them trying to move it to the WOLB/WWIN tower for a triplex, dropping to 400 watts.

Guess WRBS-AM has fired up their upgraded 100 watt translator, the religious programming is fighting it out with Easton's WINX in Annapolis.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom