• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WPEG highest rated urban station in top 25 markets

I don't know if they made any adjustments recently, but WPEG has a good signal in Spartanburg County and reaches into a good portion of Greenville County. So far escaping low power interference until the bottom portion of Greenville. But I guess any potential listeners there don't figure into their recent ratings success.

I don't know if they made any adjustments recently, but WPEG has a good signal in Spartanburg County and reaches into a good portion of Greenville County. So far escaping low power interference until the bottom portion of Greenville. But I guess any potential listeners there don't figure into their recent ratings success.
That's very surprising given the presence of Hot 98.1.

That's very surprising given the presence of Hot 98.1.
Yes a bit surprising but holds on well in the top half of Greenville County, despite being sandwiched between signals on 97.7 and 98.1. And 95.1 and 96.1 from the same tower also hold on well, but 107.9 has interference from a same channel low power station.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom