• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WNCI jingle history

Does anyone know the history of WNCI, back when it was known as Stereo 98 or The Great 98? Looking for promos, jingles, and airchecks from that era. I think 21 Century Programming, RNI, TM Productions, Sweep Productions, and perhaps one or two other lesser-known jingle companies (CBS The Young Sound) provided WNCI with jingle packages during the 1970s.

I had a lot of them recorded onto cassette in the 1973-75 era, but eventually got recorded over. I even had a Stereo 98 "Stick it in your ear" bumper sticker that I can't find anymore...errrr
I still do have some music charts on my google drive that I scanned in some time ago.

Back
Top Bottom