• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WMWC Channel 8/53 Galesburg

It has come to my attention that channel 8/53 with the city of license in Galesburg has been assigned the call letters WMWC. Now let's hope WMWC signs on the QC airwaves by August 16th!

Only three days left before the CP expires, so let's hope they complete the transmitter by THIS THURSDAY!!

Too bad there won't be any syndicated programming. In 2001, we were promised classic sitcoms like Cheers, Coach, and The Fresh Prince. Sports programming like the Steamwheelers and the Hawkeyes, not to mention UPN! Sure, we eventually got to see two out of the three shows I mentioned, but the Prince hasn't been seen in the QCA since leaving the KLJB airwaves in 1996! Maybe one day, we'll get to see local news and syndicated programming on WMWC. I, for one, was kinda hoping that the station would bring back South Park....

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom