• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WMMO

Is noticing some harder titles added to WMMO. I heard Even flow by Pearl jam and a few Nirvana songs recently on there. Even have heard Metallica. It was not just some special weekend thing either. I have heard it for the past 2 weeks or so. If anyone wants to bring the real WMMO back from the 90s and early 2000s, I'd love it. Even would pay for a subscription station like that. So now it's just a matter of time until they call themselves the eagle.
Why would they change names? Magic 107 is still on the air, yet they are far from their Soft AC days in the late 90s.

Yeah, I think they'll stick with the WMMO branding. They flipped to what essentially is the Cox Eagle format in 2015. If they haven't done it yet, no need to do it now.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom