• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

wmgm signal

Did anyone else notice WMGMs signal is much stronger then it ever was, I'm picking them up in areas where they were non existent and WXCY is no longer a factor. If they always were 50kw then did they increase antenna height or directional pattern....

I noticed this too when I was at home visiting over Easter wknd. WMGM either increased power or maybe WXCY shifted signal pattern? Not sure.

not Tropo or WXCY, shot them an email they replied said signal improvement, didn't say anything else, they are at 50kw on the
Pleasantville tower, all I can say is maybe they went omni....

I always thought their coverage wasn't great for a 50kw signal but just chalked it up to a lack of tower height. Maybe they discovered a problem and fixed it.

Last summer WMGMs signal in Cape May was horrible. It was like that the 2 weeks I was there. Normally it's pretty clear so I figured they were on some type of reduced signal.

Back
Top Bottom