• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WLLD FM HD2 WHAT Language is THIS...

I was listening to my Insignia radio tonight and I came upon WLLD FM HD2 which use to have a easy listening format and now it is broadcasting some foreign language programming. I wonder if it they are simiculasting another station from NY or somewhere for this....I am have no problem with receiving WLLD FM HD3 which is WFAN New York...Would like to know what they programming on WLLD FM HD2..

I find it hard to believe this is the final format for the HD2. Sounds to me like they simply turned the channel back on in preparation for the real format. Audio quality is terrible and it simply makes no programming sense. It's a simulcast coming from somewhere because I heard the name "104.7 Radio La____? or something like that.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom