• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Wishing everyone on this board a Happy New Years!

PonderPrincess

Inactive
Inactive User
Here's hoping your 2006 is much better than 2005...my year was horrible in the beginning but slid into a great ending. For all of those who have lost employment either by downsizing or jerky radio management, here's hoping you find better horizons and employment in 2006!

Yes, happy new year! *yawn*

I'm getting old... it's past my bedtime!<P ID="signature">______________
vide0 killed the radi0 star</P>

> Yes, happy new year! *yawn*
>
>
> I'm getting old... it's past my bedtime!
>
God Bless Video Chick. The only Technical person at Belo who knows what they are doing.

> > Yes, happy new year! *yawn*
> >
> >
> > I'm getting old... it's past my bedtime!
> >
> God Bless Video Chick. The only Technical person at Belo who
> knows what they are doing.
>
Three cheers for video!

> > > Yes, happy new year! *yawn*
> > >
> > >
> > > I'm getting old... it's past my bedtime!
> > >
> > God Bless Video Chick. The only Technical person at Belo
> who
> > knows what they are doing.
> >
> Three cheers for video!
>
I whole heartedly endorse that. The former "Radio Avenger" is in the hearts of many good broadcasters,except rear vision consultants. May she become the Video Avenger!

aww shucks y'all *wipes tears from eyes*

Someone remind me not to stay up till 4am playing computer games when something is gonna break that morning at 8am. Speaking of, why am I still at work? I'm supposed to have the day off. *sigh* I'm going home for a nap.
<P ID="signature">______________
vide0 killed the radi0 star</P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom