• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WILL 2010 BE THE YEAR KHVH STREAMS LIVE ONLINE?

I bring this up since it is the only Clear Channel News/Talk station across the US with local hosts that does not have a live internet stream, which is a drag for those of us on the mainland who want to hear it.

What's even more baffling is that there CC Hawaii's music stations are streamed online.

In an e-mail at the end of last year, I posed this question to Tom Lundquist, Clear Channel HI's IT Manager. He responded that he was told that KHVH would have live streaming this year, even though he wasn't involved in the streaming process.

Who else besides me think that it's long overdue and that KHVH should be streaming online as soon as possible?

northwoods said:
I bring this up since it is the only Clear Channel News/Talk station across the US with local hosts that does not have a live internet stream, which is a drag for those of us on the mainland who want to hear it.

What's even more baffling is that there CC Hawaii's music stations are streamed online.

In an e-mail at the end of last year, I posed this question to Tom Lundquist, Clear Channel HI's IT Manager. He responded that he was told that KHVH would have live streaming this year, even though he wasn't involved in the streaming process.

Who else besides me think that it's long overdue and that KHVH should be streaming online as soon as possible?

I just stumbled upon a back-door way of listening to KHVH streamed live online. My guess it's still a work in progress not completed yet, but it's still great that I can listen to it online.

northwoods said:

Maybe the local hosts don't sound mean, hateful and angry enough to be heard on the mainland

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom