• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Why won't WBZ air Wheel and Jeopardy! on weekends?

I’ve noticed that WBZ has often been inconsistent with Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy! on the weekends. They’re typically on at 7:00 and 7:30, just like they are during the week. Sometimes they will air them, but it seems like most of the time, they fill up those timeslots with infomercials instead. And they don’t do this often, but it seems like sometimes they will even air the weekend episodes at some really weird time. I remember a few weeks ago they were on at 1:30 and 2:00 on Sunday afternoon. And tomorrow (6/15), they will be on at 4:00 and 5:00. I remember it used to be that not every affiliate that carried these shows aired them on weekends, but it seems like most do, and WBZ is one of the few that doesn’t.

WMTW used to carry the Saturday Wheel/Jeopardy from 7P-8P, but nowadays Channel 8 just carries Jeopardy at 7:30P and runs an infomercial at 7P and doesn't run the weekend Wheel at all.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom