• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Why did AC stop being soft?

True, but WLYF could even possibly "fill in the gap between Mainstream AC and Hot AC" as well since it has already nailed its Mainstream AC counterparts for more than a decade.

Last edited:
KVIL/Dallas is another good example of a hybrid Mainstream AC/Hot AC since its format retool in May 2013. It switched from the AC panel to the Hot AC panel in May 2014. There's no other Soft AC or Mainstream AC in the Dallas-Ft. Worth market, so that leaves the DFW market with no AC. After KVIL retooled its AC format in May 2013, their listeners splitted to KVIL's sister stations Classic Hits KLUV and Adult Hits KJKK (Jack FM) to resume listening to the 80s music that was ditched by KVIL.

KVIL/Dallas is another good example of a hybrid Mainstream AC/Hot AC since its format retool in May 2013. It switched from the AC panel to the Hot AC panel in May 2014. There's no other Soft AC or Mainstream AC in the Dallas-Ft. Worth market, so that leaves the DFW market with no AC. After KVIL retooled its AC format in May 2013, their listeners splitted to KVIL's sister stations Classic Hits KLUV and Adult Hits KJKK (Jack FM) to resume listening to the 80s music that was ditched by KVIL.
Sounds like Myrtle Beach before two competitors came along, except Myrtle Beach has easy listening (they call themselves soft AC but there's no way that description fits because it's too different from WDUV and WFEZ).

Eventually, but you say that it's not doing Mainstream AC yet, but rather still leaning soft.

WLYF had been a Mainstream AC for well over a decade because of the amount and selections of recurrents and currents they focused on. WLYF has a soft-lean to it too because of the amount and selections of 70s, 80s, and 90s that they also focused on. You're right, I did implied that WLYF is halfway between Soft AC and Mainstream AC based on their overall presentation and that they're gradually going toward the Mainstream AC direction over the past two years by phasing-out 70s and a little bit of softer 80s and 90s too.

Sounds like Myrtle Beach before two competitors came along, except Myrtle Beach has easy listening (they call themselves soft AC but there's no way that description fits because it's too different from WDUV and WFEZ).

Yes, even though Chicago had a failed "Fresh" WCFS-FM (KVIL's sister) years ago, its competitor WLIT wasn't doing to well as an AC either and it took similar approaches just as KVIL did after WCFS-FM had failed as a Fresh AC format. Chicago also had another AC at the time which was WILV at the time (now WSHE) owned by Hubbard and it was competing against iHeart's WLIT and CBS' WCFS-FM back then. WSHE as of now is still struggling real hard in 12+ PPM as an AC alone while its sister Hot AC WTMX is doing very well and their competitor Hot AC WLIT is not doing so well.

It's clearly that AC doesn't do so well in the four major markets of the midwest I.E. Dallas, Chicago, Kansas City, and Minneapolis. While two of the major markets in the midwest that does real well with AC are Houston and St. Louis. One of the smaller market in the midwest that doesn't do so well with AC is Tulsa while the two other smaller/medium markets in the midwest that does real well with AC are Oklahoma City and Memphis.

iHeart's WMGF/Orlando went through a lot of interesting changes as an AC. Between Summer 2011 and Winter 2013, WMGF took the same approach as WLYF did. A lot had happened before it took's WLYF approach for a time.

First, WMGF wasn't doing to well in the overall 2010 ratings. Second, WMGF dropped Delilah in Fall 2010. Third, WMGF adopted Clear Channel's Premium Choice AC and synced WMGF's playlist with it 24/7 and it made WMGF really sounded like it's leaning toward an Adult Top 40 direction. Around Summer 2011, WMGF dropped Premium Choice and went local programming and its presentation had it as a Mainstream AC with a soft-lean to it which puts it between Soft AC and Mainstream AC. It focused on a fair amount of recurrents and currents and a fair amount of 70s, 80s, and 90s pretty much like WLYF in its neighboring city. WMGF also pulled really decent 12+ PPM numbers at the time, but then it starts to droop and swing in-and-out of the top 10 in Fall 2012. At the same, Clear Channel ran another round of layoffs and WMGF's PD was let go. With WMGF's assistant PD becoming its new PD, it had WMGF emphasize less on softer 70s, 80s, and 90s songs by Spring 2013. Somewhere in Spring 2013, WMGF adopted Clear Channel's Premium Choice again which had WMGF leaned towards an Adult Top 40 direction again like it did in early 2011.

I really missed how WMGF sounded between Summer 2011 to Fall 2012.

Yes, even though Chicago had a failed "Fresh" WCFS-FM (KVIL's sister) years ago, its competitor WLIT wasn't doing to well as an AC either and it took similar approaches just as KVIL did after WCFS-FM had failed as a Fresh AC format. Chicago also had another AC at the time which was WILV at the time (now WSHE) owned by Hubbard and it was competing against iHeart's WLIT and CBS' WCFS-FM back then. WSHE as of now is still struggling real hard in 12+ PPM as an AC alone while its sister Hot AC WTMX is doing very well and their competitor Hot AC WLIT is not doing so well.

It's clearly that AC doesn't do so well in the four major markets of the midwest I.E. Dallas, Chicago, Kansas City, and Minneapolis. While two of the major markets in the midwest that does real well with AC are Houston and St. Louis. One of the smaller market in the midwest that doesn't do so well with AC is Tulsa while the two other smaller/medium markets in the midwest that does real well with AC are Oklahoma City and Memphis.

This is the first time I've ever heard anyone refer to Dallas, Houston and Memphis as being in the midwest! I suppose, if you can have a Northwestern University in the middle of the country then anything is possible. :)

Somewhere in Spring 2013, WMGF adopted Clear Channel's Premium Choice again which had WMGF leaned towards an Adult Top 40 direction again like it did in early 2011.

As has been pointed out every time a discussion starts about what music "fits" AC, the target demographic for that format has always been women 25-54. As with any format, every year the oldest listeners in that age range "grey out" and are replaced with new listeners from the youngest part of that range. And each succeeding "new generation" has different tastes.

When I was in AC, back in the late 1970s and early 1980s, 25-54 women liked softer music and artists that tended to make softer music ... Neil Diamond, Barry Manilow, Air Supply, Carpenters, etc. Now, not even using the "center of the range" argument, the youngest members of that demo in 1980 aged out of the demo seven years ago.

Today's AC listeners want something more upbeat, more rhythmic, more "active". That's one reason the big hits of the 1980s are playing well not only on AC but on the "other" 25-54 format, Classic Hits. And when you use the term "adult top 40" then it becomes easier to prove why that musical direction works. Look at the Billboard sales charts: The big sellers are the ones that fit the description of what today's AC listeners want.

The shift from mellow to upbeat in AC listeners' music preferences is one reason I stopped consulting that format over a decade ago. My AC experience is all from the "soft" era and while I know the 80s music that is currently enjoying renewed popularity I was in AC during a period when 90s music didn't crossover as much so I'm far less familiar with it.

I agreed. I'm aware of what you implied. That's why Hot AC are resembling CHR 10-20 years ago, AC are resembling Hot AC 10-20 years ago, Classic Hits are resembling AC and Hot AC 10-20 years ago. Every format has to evolve gradually to keep up with it's demo.

We do see a pattern where some AC are leading the demo curve I.E. WBEB, KMGL, KODA, KRWM, etc. and some AC are lagging the demo curve I.E. WLYF, WRVR, WEAT, WLTW, etc.

We do see a pattern where some AC are leading the demo curve I.E. WBEB, KMGL, KODA, KRWM, etc. and some AC are lagging the demo curve I.E. WLYF, WRVR, WEAT, WLTW, etc.

Of course. I'm sure you realize that will always be the case in any format's evolution, and most times individual markets' listener tastes will drive the conversion process.

Ten years from now, we may be having a similar discussion on how the format evolved from the mid 2010's ... :)

WLYF had been a Mainstream AC for well over a decade because of the amount and selections of recurrents and currents they focused on. WLYF has a soft-lean to it too because of the amount and selections of 70s, 80s, and 90s that they also focused on. You're right, I did implied that WLYF is halfway between Soft AC and Mainstream AC based on their overall presentation and that they're gradually going toward the Mainstream AC direction over the past two years by phasing-out 70s and a little bit of softer 80s and 90s too.
Okay, this is the first I've heard about this. You would think it would be more mainstream than I thought it was, given that WFEZ is the competition and especially with what WFEZ is doing now.

Okay, this is the first I've heard about this. You would think it would be more mainstream than I thought it was, given that WFEZ is the competition and especially with what WFEZ is doing now.

Perhaps so. They went from playing 2-3 70s an hour in November 2011 to 1 70s every other hour in 2015. They started adding songs like "The Glamorous Life", "The Promise", "It's My Life" by No Doubt, "Iris", "With Or Without You", "Head Over Heels", "I Gotta Feeling", "Without You" by David Guetta f/ Usher. "With Or Without You" and "Head Over Heels" are something we had heard on an average Mainstream AC for almost two decades and "It's My Life" and "Iris" are something we had heard on an average Mainstream AC for almost a decade, I believe. But, ever since I started listening to WLYF in November 2011 I never heard those songs up till their June 2015 playlist update. I remember hearing only "In The Air Tonight", they started airing "Don't Stop Believing", "Take It On The Run", "Keep On Loving You", and "Can't Fight This Feeling" since 2013.

This is questionable, maybe WLYF pull songs out and throw songs in. I remember when I used to listen to WLYF back in November 2011, they used to play "But It's Alright", "Do You Believe In Love", "If This Is It", "The Sign", "Don't Turn Around", and "Barely Breathing" that I believe is the most uptempo AC songs found on WLYF. Now, they're not playing those songs anymore. In fact, WLYF hadn't played a Huey Lewis & The News song since November 2011, they had been playing REO Speedwagon songs since Spring 2013.

So, it may not be WLYF tuning up their tempo, it's probably just WLYF throwing out tracks and throwing in tracks after each of their yearly playlist updates. I did see that WLYF played fewer of the down tempo songs than they did 4-5 years ago. They had stopped playing "Being With You", "Just To See Her", "One Heartbeat" by Smokey Robinson, "Sometimes When We Touch", "Never Thought That I Could Love", "Can't We Try w/ Vonda Sheppard" by Dan Hill, and more they had stopped playing over the past few years. WLYF added songs like "Masterpiece" and "Secret Lovers" by Atlantic Starr in their Summer 2013 playlist update and it disappeared from their June 2015 playlist update. WLYF also added songs like "Stay With Me Tonight" and "On The Wings Of Love" by Jeffrey Osborne in their June 2015 playlist update. At least that's not too bad "Stay With Me Tonight" eventually faded out of the playlist after Summer of 2015, but "On The Wings Of Love" had stayed on their playlist till now.

WLYF still play a lot of the slower songs even though many of the slower songs they had played in the past are gone. They still play "Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You" by Glenn Medeiros, "Do What You Do" by Jermaine Jackson, and "Because I Love You" by Stevie B, so it's not that bad. WLYF still play a lot of select softer tracks. The only day we can say WLYF had lost its soft-leaning AC approach is when they decide to add "Separate Ways", "Livin' On A Prayer", or "Pour Some Sugar On Me".

This is the first time I've ever heard anyone refer to Dallas, Houston and Memphis as being in the midwest! I suppose, if you can have a Northwestern University in the middle of the country then anything is possible. :)

Yeah, they are Southwestern cities, or Western part of the Southwestern states, or Midwestern part of the Southwestern states.

For some reason I like to associate cities like Dallas, Oklahoma City, Kansas City, etc. with it's low-cost of living, stable economy, low-unemployment rates, bad weather (bi-polar weather) (frequent changes between hot and cold weather), tornadoes, hail storms, and allergies, lack of a decent AC (i.e. Dallas or Kansas City), lack of a decent Classic Hits (i.e. Houston and Austin) as Midwestern cities. :)

Note: There are history of violent earthquakes occurring in the Midwest along the New Madrid fault. Memphis and St. Louis sits on the fault line. The fault line follows some part of the Mississippi river.

While I like to associate cities like Miami, Los Angeles, New York, etc. with it's high-cost of living, unstable economy (bipolar economy) (during bad economy), high-unemployment rates (during bad economy), nice weather (rarely cold or hot weather, mostly humid), hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes (West Coast), have both a decent AC and a decent Classic Hits (i.e. Miami, Orlando, Los Angeles, and New York), possibly even a Soft AC included (such as Miami, Tampa, and San Diego) as coastal cities. :)

Note: I'm not completely correct with everything I said.

they started airing "Don't Stop Believing", "Take It On The Run", "Keep On Loving You", and "Can't Fight This Feeling" since 2013.".
Soft ACs back in the 80s played those last two. Love 97 in Charlotte NC played "Keep On Loving You" (which was currently popular at the time) which sounded really strange since it was advertised as such a soft station. However, I never heard "Take It on the Run" on any station that was soft. Those first two songs, believe it or not, were played on my America's Best Music station, but I think they were only part of the regular playlist when the station was Unforgettable Favorites. The owner's son didn't seem to understand consistency, but it was shortly after they switched to America's Best Music that the guy stopped doing an afternoon show and filled in sometimes on mornings, playing you-know-what.
This is questionable, maybe WLYF pull songs out and throw songs in. I remember when I used to listen to WLYF back in November 2011, they used to play "But It's Alright", "Do You Believe In Love", "If This Is It", "The Sign", "Don't Turn Around", and "Barely Breathing" that I believe is the most uptempo AC songs found on WLYF. Now, they're not playing those songs anymore. In fact, WLYF hadn't played a Huey Lewis & The News song since November 2011, they had been playing REO Speedwagon songs since Spring 2013.
K-104.7 in Charlotte NC was remarkably easygoing back when my barber retired. I tried another barber and "Do You Believe in Love" was the loudest song I heard when I was there. I now go to a different barber who I can walk to from my house. I mentioned REO Speedwagon above.
The only day we can say WLYF had lost its soft-leaning AC approach is when they decide to add "Separate Ways", "Livin' On A Prayer", or "Pour Some Sugar On Me".
"Lite" 102.9, a Clear Channel station in Charlotte, was playing the first one before it went Variety Hits. WLTW in New York City and pretty much every former "soft" station was playing the second one. The third I don't think I have ever heard on an AC, but I did on Star 92.1 in Myrtle Beach SC which was the de facto AC since, even though it was Hot AC, had no competition other than the easy listening station, which is currently slightly mellower than the old WDUV but was even softer than that at the time.

Soft ACs back in the 80s played those last two. Love 97 in Charlotte NC played "Keep On Loving You" (which was currently popular at the time) which sounded really strange since it was advertised as such a soft station. However, I never heard "Take It on the Run" on any station that was soft.

Interesting. As a 90s kid who started listening to AC in 2003 would never knew how exactly what AC sounded like in the 80s and 90s. Although I had listened to a quite number of airchecks from the late 90s and throughout 2k posted on Radio-Online.com. I also had listened to, but very few Soft AC, Mainstream AC, and Easy Listening/Adult Standards of the early 80s and late 80s that I found on YouTube. It's really cool to find out "Keep On Loving You" was a Soft AC/AC hit back in the 80s. :D

K-104.7 in Charlotte NC was remarkably easygoing back when my barber retired. I tried another barber and "Do You Believe in Love" was the loudest song I heard when I was there. I now go to a different barber who I can walk to from my house. I mentioned REO Speedwagon above.

I forgot to add that WLYF also started playing "Always Something There To Remind Me" after their June 2015 playlist update. I never heard "Always Something There To Remind Me" ever before on WLYF ever since I started listening to WLYF in November 2011. It's a track that I know that had been stapled to AC since the early 00s or probably even the late 90s.

I'm still surprised that I had never heard "Down Under", "Who Can It Be Now?", "She Drives Me Crazy", or "Good Thing" on WLYF. Many of these songs had been AC staples since the late 90s, I believe.

Other things I also heard on WLYF between November 2011 and February 2012 included "Funkytown", "Keep Me Hangin' On", "Heaven Is A Place On Earth", and "Mad About You" which I found to be the edgiest tracks on WLYF at the time. Looking back in November 2011, WLYF had already played a lot of edgy tracks like "Don't You (Forget About Me)" which they're still playing now. So, maybe WLYF hadn't changed its tempo much since the last four years. I must had overthought it.

The only real change to WLYF over the past four year course is the elimination of 70s just as most AC has did. Yet they still play 1 70s every other hour and their 70s selection as of now still included "Too Much Heaven", "How Deep Is Your Love", "September", "Just The Way You Are" by Billy Joel, "Still", and a few more selected 70s tracks. They went from playing 2-3 70s an hour in 2011 to 1 70s every other hour as of now which is pretty much what most AC did three to four years ago. Most AC now are playing only 2-4 80s an hour and 1 90s every other hour. They focus much more on 2k, recurrents, and currents.

"Lite" 102.9, a Clear Channel station in Charlotte, was playing the first one before it went Variety Hits. WLTW in New York City and pretty much every former "soft" station was playing the second one. The third I don't think I have ever heard on an AC, but I did on Star 92.1 in Myrtle Beach SC which was the de facto AC since, even though it was Hot AC, had no competition other than the easy listening station, which is currently slightly mellower than the old WDUV but was even softer than that at the time.

I know I saw "Pour Some Sugar On Me" on one or two AC station's log, I believe one of them was KODA in Houston which aired it. "Hysteria" was played regularly on KMGL after their playlist update in March 2014, but it died out of their March 2015 playlist update. It still comes up once in a while as of now, usually on their "Awesome's 80s Weekend".

Last edited:
Interesting. As a 90s kid who started listening to AC in 2003 would never knew how exactly what AC sounded like in the 80s and 90s. Although I had listened to a quite number of airchecks from the late 90s and throughout 2k posted on Radio-Online.com. I also had listened to, but very few Soft AC, Mainstream AC, and Easy Listening/Adult Standards of the early 80s and late 80s that I found on YouTube. It's really cool to find out "Keep On Loving You" was a Soft AC/AC hit back in the 80s. :D

I forgot to add that WLYF also started playing "Always Something There To Remind Me" after their June 2015 playlist update. I never heard "Always Something There To Remind Me" ever before on WLYF ever since I started listening to WLYF in November 2011. It's a track that I know that had been stapled to AC since the early 00s or probably even the late 90s.

I'm still surprised that I had never heard "Down Under", "Who Can It Be Now?", "She Drives Me Crazy", or "Good Thing" on WLYF. Many of these songs had been AC staples since the late 90s, I believe.

Other things I also heard on WLYF between November 2011 and February 2012 included "Funkytown", "Keep Me Hangin' On", "Heaven Is A Place On Earth", and "Mad About You" which I found to be the edgiest tracks on WLYF at the time. Looking back in November 2011, WLYF had already played a lot of edgy tracks like "Don't You (Forget About Me)" which they're still playing now. So, maybe WLYF hadn't changed its tempo much since the last four years. I must had overthought it.

The only real change to WLYF over the past four year course is the elimination of 70s just as most AC has did. Yet they still play 1 70s every other hour and their 70s selection as of now still included "Too Much Heaven", "How Deep Is Your Love", "September", "Just The Way You Are" by Billy Joel, "Still", and a few more selected 70s tracks. They went from playing 2-3 70s an hour in 2011 to 1 70s every other hour as of now which is pretty much what most AC did three to four years ago. Most AC now are playing only 2-4 80s an hour and 1 90s every other hour. They focus much more on 2k, recurrents, and currents.

I know I saw "Pour Some Sugar On Me" on one or two AC station's log, I believe one of them was KODA in Houston which aired it. "Hysteria" was played regularly on KMGL after their playlist update in March 2014, but it died out of their March 2015 playlist update. It still comes up once in a while as of now, usually on their "Awesome's 80s Weekend".

KC102.1 in Kansas City (KCKC) was the exact same way. While they played some harder rock on weekends in Spring 2014, they never played the kind of "pop" music that's become predominent since Steel City took over. Wilks had them play Sting, DHT, and Fleetwood Mac as staples and slower-more mellodic pop songs like "When I Was Your Man" by Bruno Mars.

Magic 104.1 KMGL in Oklahoma City was also the same way in Summer 2011. They played a lot of tracks including "Fooled Around And Fell In Love", "Broken Wings", "Hands To Heaven", "Mandolin Rain", "Lotta Love", "If You Don't Know Me By Now", "When A Man Loves A Woman", "We've Got Tonight", "Everytime You Go Away", "Maggie May", and "Dreams" while sprinkling in "You Give Love A Bad Name", "Anyway You Want It", "(F**kin Perfect) Perfect", "Raise Your Glass", "Rolling In The Deep", "Someone Like You", "When I Was Your Man", and "Grenade".

Now KMGL is mostly "Lips Are Movin", "All About That Base", "Wanted Dead Or Alive", and "Some Nights" while sprinkling in "These Dreams" and "Forever Young". KMGL has evolved a lot over the four-year course.

Last edited:
"Always Something There to Remind Me" is a song I never heard on soft rock radio in the mid-80s, but I do remember it on one AM station.

AM was actually more adventurous. I remember a new AM station signing on where I live in the early 80s. I think that was the station that advertised itself as "the energy of tomorrow". And one newspaper article said one of the AC stations on AM was going to stick more closely to the AC charts. The established AC on AM played "Another One Bites the Dust".

"Keep Me Hangin' On", "Heaven Is A Place On Earth", and "Mad About You" were all songs I heard on AC stations in the 80s, but I don't recall if they were on the so-called soft rock stations. One station I am thinking of played "Footloose" and the original "You Really Got Me". I said to a DJ on the phone that if you're going to play that last one you might as well play "Livin' on a Prayer". She said, "We don't play rock." I'm curious to know what was the difference. So imagine my surprise when AC stations actually did start playing that one nearly 30 years later.

The "soft rock" station, once it had even softer competition that wasn't "beautiful music", played "I Can See for Miles" and "Witchy Woman". Eventually, it dumped Barry Manilow, The Association and The Carpenters for "I Didn't Mean to Turn You On" and "More than a Feeling".

Many AC had successfully adopted new slogans and many different slogan variants over the past decade. From when I really started listening to KVIL and KMGL when I was 11 in 2003, I remembered their slogans and promotions used to be "Soft Rock Favorites", "Your Station At Work", and such. I also noticed their slogans from their websites at the time as well. I listened to KVIL mostly because we already had moved to Irving in Dallas at the time, but we still have our house and properties in Oklahoma City in which we visit very often in 2003 and 2004 and I listened to KMGL while we are there.

AC rarely mentions which decades they play their music from, but sometimes some of them do. From KMGL 1999 aircheck on YouTube, KMGL slogan at the time was "Best Soft Rock from the 70s, 80s, and 90s". Over the 00s, as AC added more edgy materials the start taking "Soft Rock" out of their slogans. I believe most AC throughout the 00s start adopting slogans like "Today's Favorites and Yesterday's Variety", "Variety", etc. I remembered back in Spring 2011, WEAT slogan on their website was "70s, 80s, 90s, and Today's". That was the era when AC was preparing to phase-out 70s, starting with WBS-FM in Atlanta. Funny how WEAT slogans was "70s, 80s, 90s, and Today's" in 2011, they're still playing 1-3 70s and 5-7 80s an hour when I was listening in Summer 2015, except their slogan is "West Palm Beach At Work Station" or something like that by 2015.

Most AC has been phasing out "Soft Rock" or "Lite Rock" from their slogans in favor of "Variety". Thus, over the past 2-3 years, more AC had start using "More Music" and "Better Music" as their slogans. Some AC started using "More FM" as their branding like WBEB for example whom dropped their "B101" branding in favor of their "101.1 more fm" branding together with their new slogan as "More Music, Less Talk".

Some AC had also had adopted "Better Music For A Better Workday" as their slogans like WLMG, KKMJ, KOIT, WSPA, notably Entercom AC. WLMG, KKMJ, and KOIT had either "Continuous Soft Rock" or "Lite Rock, Less Talk" as their slogans until most of them changed to "Better Music For A Better Workday" between 2013 and 2015. Thus, when these AC changed their logo and slogans, they eliminated 70s altogether along with their updated slogans while other AC like KMGL, WMGF, and WASH adopted slogans like "Most Variety From The 80s, 90s, and Now", "More Variety From The 80s to Now", or "80s, 90s, and Now" after eliminating 70s altogether. WRVR is one of Entercom's last AC that I know of to still have "Continuous Soft Rock" as their slogan and that is still playing 1-2 70s an hour and 6-8 80s an hour, not counting WLYF since it's Entercom newly acquired AC from Lincoln Financial Media.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom