• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Which Web Radio Service is better www.play.it or www.live365.com

recto101

Inactive
Inactive User
Well I think Both Live365 and play.it does better than AM and FM radio because the Music is more diverse.

LIVE365 along with SWCast.net and LoudCity at least have real people behind the stations/channels programming the music. They play the music you love, because they love it too. The others I believe are more or less fancy iPods basically on shuffle play.

V.Riley said:
LIVE365 along with SWCast.net and LoudCity at least have real people behind the stations/channels programming the music. They play the music you love, because they love it too. The others I believe are more or less fancy iPods basically on shuffle play.

I agree with you whole-heartedly. I am with Loudcity, and I can assure you that those at LC play the music that they love, are much more diverse with music choices, and appeal to a great many listeners. The music on AM/FM is so limited in almost every genre. They play what is on the charts. Though I glance at the charts to keep on top of things, the station I operate plays many indies and B sides, and has much less in the way of interruptions within every hour than that you will find on terrestrial radio. Internet radio listeners really appreciate that type of formatting.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom