• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

What does Sunny 99.1 and Soft Rock 101.9 in San Antonio have in common?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
they are playing the exact same christmas music, but on a few seconds delay, as I picked up Sunny last night here in San Antonio and was flipping back and fourth to Soft Rock...so are all CC soft ACs pretty much playing the same X-mas music?

Pretty much. Another cutback in costs to suit private investors.

I would say yes, but I can imagine that in that format there are only so many Christmas songs to go around. I'm noticing that I am hearing the same songs on a pretty tight rotation though. I mean I like Brenda Lee's "Rockin' around the Christmas tree", but I don't need to hear it 3 times a day... but then again, why am I listening to it that much anyway?

what I've also noticed is that they play the same songs but by different artists. I could have sworn I heard We Three Kings 5 times in an hour by different artists! (that's probably exaggerated, but you get the point)

Those pesky employee costs just get in the way of making an honest living.
Cheaper all from the same board sent to multiple clusters through a high bandwidth internet connection.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom