• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

What a mess

Drove down to Fort Meyers Friday night. It was kind of a mess. First I listened to a high school football game with one announcer and no crowd noise. Total silence when he paused. I tried cranking the volume up when he paused but either he was in a totally soundproof pressbox or he was calling it off a tv screen at the studio. Total quiet on pauses Very unnerving. So I switched to the Beach 95.3 with music from the 80's only to have it switch to all Spanish language mixes with the slogan "Mix 105" and nothing in English about 10 pm on. Saturday tried finding football and listened to a game in which all commercials were for the Orlando yet the station was in Fort Meyers. Oh and the ID didn't mention the frequency I was listening to but gave the calls for two others. Finally, I found dead carriers on 99.7 and 107.9. Hummm

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom