• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WGFX HD

I am back in town for Christmas, when I was flipping through I found that WGFX now has 2 additional stations The Hill and Songwriters radio.
When did this happen and what are your thoughts?

I happened to hear them tonight. I can't figure out the Hill. Songwriters Radio is pretty self explanatory. They seems to put some effort into these channels...but why?

"Super Hi-Fi has announced a partnership with Xperi and Cumulus Media to launch a pair of HD Radio subchannels showcasing tech innovations to develop listener and creator engagement."

"“The Hill” on 104.5 WGFX-HD2 was developed in partnership with students from Green Hill High School in Mt Juliet TN featuring a mix of mix of popular and emerging music across Pop, Hip-Hop, Alternative, and Country genres.

Nashville Songwriter Radio” is on WGFX-HD3 featuring “music penned and performed by local songwriters and the classic Nashville sounds that inspires them, celebrating the creative spirit and storytelling for which Nashville is renowned.”

"“The Hill” on 104.5 WGFX-HD2 was developed in partnership with students from Green Hill High School in Mt Juliet TN featuring a mix of mix of popular and emerging music across Pop, Hip-Hop, Alternative, and Country genres.

Nashville Songwriter Radio” is on WGFX-HD3 featuring “music penned and performed by local songwriters and the classic Nashville sounds that inspires them, celebrating the creative spirit and storytelling for which Nashville is renowned.”

Are streams of this two new stations available?

Back
Top Bottom