• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

west 1400

billcharles719

Inactive
Inactive User
is it just me or does anyone else hear a whistle or heterodyne on west`s carrier just below the program audio. i hear it on various radios at home and in my car. i heard in phillipsburg and wahington. i called the station five times and i called wfmz and talked to their engineer but the whistle is still there. i can not listen to that station. bill<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by bill charles on 11/09/05 12:24 AM.</FONT></P>

I live at the edge of their coverage area but I used to be able to get an listenable signal in my car (and I really liked the music). Now, all I get is buzz saw. Figured the put in digital and that mucked everything up. Too bad.

> is it just me or does anyone else hear a whistle or
> heterodyne on west`s carrier just below the program audio. i
> hear it on various radios at home and in my car. i heard in
> phillipsburg and wahington. i called the station five times
> and i called wfmz and talked to their engineer but the
> whistle is still there. i can not listen to that station.
> bill
>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom