• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Wednesday e-skip in Myrtle Beach

We're rolling again. Multiple UN-IDs with the exception of one of yesterday's new logs: WFDX, Atlanta, MI - serving Traverse City. Hope it lasts longer than it did yesterday.

Good Catches! Currently Im receiving stations from Southern Florida, Mississippi, St Louis, MO, and Illinois stations from New Jersey!

Re: Tuesday e-skip in Myrtle Beach

I'm still working on 92.5FM. ID'ed 5 with at least 2 more hiding inside the white noise. 2 in MN, MI, IA & IL.

been getting almost NOTHING here in Washington. 102.1 (KPQ) is fading in and out with another station faintly, and JR FM on 93.7 only. Probably the cloudy conditions today are to blame. When it's sunny here, FM lights up like a Christmas tree.

-crainbebo

Some e-skip heard here in Alabama around the same time...4-5 pm CT. I heard WBTZ Plattsburg, NY at 99.9 (station idenitified itself as "99.9 - The Buzz"). Also heard a couple of unidentified stations in French. One was at 96.9 and another at 100.1, which was doing a Michael Jackson tribute.

btw, you threw me for a loop. This thread is entitled "Wednesday e-skip in Myrtle Beach". I was thinking...Is it Wednesday?? It's actually Tuesday. I have weeks like that, too, when all the days seem to run together and I have to look at the calendar to determine what day it is, lol. :D

[EDIT-unauthorized promotion]

The E Skip has been crazy the last couple days here in MA. Today it's been going for over 4 hours, mostly to Florida, but some to LA, AR, KY at times. I've probably logged close to 100 stations.

E-skip has gone completely ballistic. Can barely keep up with the loggings. Hope everyone else is getting good catches!!!!!

Sounds like it's done here. Hopefully, our friends to the west are still having good luck.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom