• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Websites....hmmmm

A

ameyer

I think it is funny how we all had a fight a few months back about a website being the driving force of a radio station and how you program it makes or breaks the website and blah blah blah...

This morning I happened to see a certain station website that were listing closings and delays was listing schools that were not in the listening area like Central Fulton Schools???? Which is actually in Fulton County you know around the MD border!!! Also this certain station took the time to program the website by copying the list from WPSU...that takes talent let me tell you!!!!

Also this same station website neglected to list that Keystone Central and Jersey Shore (may I point out also not in the listening area either) were eventually CLOSED...still listed as a 2 hour delay on their site. I say if you are gonna copy and paste from someone elses site at least check back every now and then and make sure you aren't missing anything.

AJ,

You have Jersey Shore and Keystone Central in your listening area. Keystone Central is Lock Haven.

Don't throw rocks at when you have a glass house. You could have eliminated Millz and put Reggie on the DJ page by now and not have a two week old playlist up.

Have to stick up for AJ here Hollywood. Milz is still on with us part time, we are waiting for a Reggie pic to arrive and well today was her first day. As for the music he froze the playlist last week with not much movement.

I think his point was that the page that the other post was about was touted as the uber page and it was "well programmed" How ever you "program" a website......its most likely not by posting cancellations 100 miles outside of your coverage area.

Harlow,

Didn't say they weren't in the listening area but thanks for the Geography lesson...didn't know that considering I used to live in Lock Haven...

Also the playlist is froze as Ted said I just haven't changed the date, and Millz is still on part time and I will get around to changing it

ameyer said:
Harlow,

Didn't say they weren't in the listening area but thanks for the Geography lesson...didn't know that considering I used to live in Lock Haven...

Also the playlist is froze as Ted said I just haven't changed the date, and Millz is still on part time and I will get around to changing it
Just wondering...when is Millz on part time? From the looks of the web site and the schedules posted online, looks like he has vanished totally from the lineup. Is he handling just the live club-show now and that's it?

shilton said:
ameyer said:
Harlow,

Just wondering...when is Millz on part time? From the looks of the web site and the schedules posted online, looks like he has vanished totally from the lineup. Is he handling just the live club-show now and that's it?

Millz is behind the scenes now only, and subs when he is needed

You might want to try going to www.johnmayer.com and cutting and pasting JOHN MAYER, it's not Mayor.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom