• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Web Host Suggestions - H*E*L*P

OK folks, time to pick your brains. I've got a few station web sites hosted with a provider that has been going steadily downhill. Right now the sites are for the most part unusable. I need some suggestions from those of you who have had good experiences and good support from your web hosting providers. Once I migrate off the provider I have currently I will tell you about one you should avoid at all costs!

The sooner I get this info the sooner I can migrate the sites away from this second rate provider.

I've been with SB Hosting Solutions for my sites for a couple of years. The uptime and support have been terrific. I use Fast-Serv for streaming, as I found that to be SB's weak spot.

For everything else, SB has worked out great for me.

http://www.sbhostingsolutions.com/

Bill, we use IXWebhosting.com for all of our sites. We've been a client for two years now and never had a problem or an issue that wasn't us or an Internet wide slowdown.

CJ

Hi,

Wavestreamer.com is a great one. Affordable too, they provide me all the links for embedded player, realtime stats and location of listeners and more.

Thanks

I've been using my hosting company for 3 years. I pay $4.99/mo. for 800GB storage and 8,000GB transfer. I don't want to get flagged for posting info, so PM me if you want their URL.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom