• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Weatherscan gone

Gunsmoke

Banned
local weather from the weather channel that has been on comcast channel 101 for over 25 years is gone as of today. I used it every day for fast local conditions, alerts and current radar. Will this be replaced with another service, I miss it already, is this just on comcast or all cable//satellite systems.

local weather from the weather channel that has been on comcast channel 101 for over 25 years is gone as of today. I used it every day for fast local conditions, alerts and current radar. Will this be replaced with another service, I miss it already, is this just on comcast or all cable//satellite systems.

18 years though if you wanna say that. 25 years would be 1992 and Weatherscan didn't exist until 1999.

I could of sworn it was over 20 years that it was carried by Comcast, but that doesn’t answer my original question.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom