• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WCTX My TV 9 makes schedule changes

WCTX aka My TV 9 has made changes to their schedule.

Changes:

10AM The Real (Formerly on at 11AM)
11AM Law & Order Criminal Intent (Formerly on at Noon)
12PM Hot Bench (Formerly on at 2PM)
2PM Hollywood Today Live (Formerly on at 4PM)
4PM Wendy Williams (Formerly on at 10AM)

Wendy Williams at 4PM really? Why would you air a show that's live at 10AM at 4PM? Not to mention in September they removed Who Wants to be a Millionaire and no other Connecticut station has picked it up.

Wendy Williams at 4PM really? Why would you air a show that's live at 10AM at 4PM? Not to mention in September they removed Who Wants to be a Millionaire and no other Connecticut station has picked it up.

Well, you've got people that may be at work at 10am and be able to catch it at 4pm after they get off. It's why I've really started loving Decades, Marc. They rerun the 6 hour block 4x a day, which means I never have to miss an episode I want to see just because it's on while I'm at the job. I know it'll air all over again in 6 hours.

Houston does it too, on our local Fox/MyTV combo. Judge Judy airs on both stations at different times, Steve Harvey is the same. Pretty much the same reason why the 10pm news re-airs on the big 3 in the wee hours of the morning down here. There's folks like me that still want to watch the news, even though I don't typically get home until after midnight. I'm very grateful they do this as opposed to filling the time hocking Flex Seal or something that'll chop food a million different ways.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom