• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Washington’s ‘101.5 The Blitz’ Recruits Former KUFO Portland Air Talent.

Shortly after filing a $2.2 million purchase agreement to buy two stations and two translators in Washington from Washington Interstate Broadcasters, GM/PD John Paul places a pair of former KUFO Portland personalities on the recently-launched rock “101.5 The Blitz,” which airs on the Eufaula/Longview, WA-licensed translator K268BN at 101.5 with programming originating on KUKN-HD2.

“Mood Killers,” comprised of former KUFO and KNRK personality Marconi Bologna and Eddie Barella, who was most recently with Westwood One’s Rock 2.0 network, will anchor mornings on “101.5 The Blitz.” Bologna is also a veteran of Westwood One, exiting the group in company-wide cuts in January. Another KUFO alumni, Porkchop, will host afternoons on the new station, which debuted late last year.

“Since our debut in December, I’ve had so many listeners compare us to KUFO when they were rock. I figured why not get KUFO jocks on The Blitz?” Paul said in a release. “I’m so excited to bring Marconi and Porkchop back to rock radio in the Northwest.”

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom