• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

W237FK Opp (or wherever)

More info on the cancellation of the W237FK license below. I wonder....did RadioInsight not get the memo that they shouldn't be reporting on this story for the public to access and read? šŸ¤”šŸ˜‰

I want to preface this with saying, I know that all of us among the unwashed masses are not supposed to ask probing questions, but I wonder if Chris what's his name is going to move forward with moving the AM station without the translator?

I want to preface this with saying, I know that all of us among the unwashed masses are not supposed to ask probing questions, but I wonder if Chris what's his name is going to move forward with moving the AM station without the translator?

Were not unwashed masses, were unedicated peons.

Not official, of course, but my guess is the WAMI-AM move to Jacksons' Gap will never occur, given the FM translator CP is now out of the picture. Why move a standalone AM (a daytime-only operation at that) from one small town to another, with no accompanying FM signal? Just my thoughts on it as someone who "doesn't have a real radio station" and accordingly isn't knowledgeable enough to comment on such matters... šŸ˜‰

Back
Top Bottom