• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Vintage Jones airchecks

It's been a long time since I've replied to you, but I have pulled off just about everything you have from JRN now. Thank you so much for what you have provided. JRN had a fantastic Smooth Jazz format and it's too bad I never got to experience it for myself. But I think I've got enough Al Vincent and John Evans to last me an entire day now, or maybe two! The local commercials on KMGK 'Smooth Magic' are amusing as well. Lots of those traditional Minnesotan accents.

I need to get my KOAZ airchecks up to Archive. I've recorded about 200 airchecks since they went to air in 2012, and a few come from their former 95.9 simulcast in Santa Fe with different commercials. Sadly, 95% of them have that dreaded 'static burst' every minute and three seconds because of the free version I had of Total Recorder. Same with the airchecks I have from the old Smooth Jazz 102.3 (K272ED) in Kennewick/Tri-Cities. I think I have about 25 of those. They flipped to country music in June 2019.
Thank you, once again!

Thank you for your comment! That is why I posted these recordings at archive. I'm sending you a PM, and hope to hear from you.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom