• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Vincent Ingala - Can't Stop Now

Well guys, it's been awhile since I posted a review about a new CD. Just listened to the new Vincent Ingala. HOLY COW does this kid have talent. If you liked his first, you'll love this one. Packed with original cuts, and not a throwaway in the bunch. Guest appearances by Jonathan Fritzen and Gregg Karukas. Just terrific. Cover to cover, one of the best CDs I can recall in recent memory. An instant classic for me. Keep it coming, Vincent! You CAN'T STOP NOW. You ARE the present and future of this format.

AC Tones said:
Well guys, it's been awhile since I posted a review about a new CD. Just listened to the new Vincent Ingala. HOLY COW does this kid have talent. If you liked his first, you'll love this one. Packed with original cuts, and not a throwaway in the bunch. Guest appearances by Jonathan Fritzen and Gregg Karukas. Just terrific. Cover to cover, one of the best CDs I can recall in recent memory. An instant classic for me. Keep it coming, Vincent! You CAN'T STOP NOW. You ARE the present and future of this format.

Totally agree AC. Haven't heard the entire cd yet, just a few tracks, but it is pretty good. Who says there isn't any new music out there for this format. All you have to do is just listen. ;) ;D

Totally agree! We featured the whole cd last night at 10pm in "The Listening Loft" on The Seabreeze-- great cd and we received solid feedback from fans ("Who is that? Richard Elliot?")! And after meeting Vincent and having him perform at the Seabreeze Jazz Festival this past April, I feel he is going to be "the one to watch" in the format...and only 19 years old! Met his Mom and Dad too...and they are great people as well. Wish him the best, and I think the whole industry needs to get behind him and truly support his effort. He is the "total entertainer" type talent that you don't see much. And its so refreshing to see such a talented young kid with such style in his playing and live performances. Plus...it shows there are "young lions" out there in smooth jazz after all!

wsbzjazzkat said:
Totally agree! We featured the whole cd last night at 10pm in "The Listening Loft" on The Seabreeze-- great cd and we received solid feedback from fans ("Who is that? Richard Elliot?")! And after meeting Vincent and having him perform at the Seabreeze Jazz Festival this past April, I feel he is going to be "the one to watch" in the format...and only 19 years old! Met his Mom and Dad too...and they are great people as well. Wish him the best, and I think the whole industry needs to get behind him and truly support his effort. He is the "total entertainer" type talent that you don't see much. And its so refreshing to see such a talented young kid with such style in his playing and live performances. Plus...it shows there are "young lions" out there in smooth jazz after all!

Just wanted to say thank you for playing it in the Listening Loft, I was recording the other night and just went back and listened. Not a bad track on the entire album. Go Vincent! 8)

This is certainly one of the best Smooth Jazz releases of the year for me.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom