• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Verizon added all of WFMZ's subchannels to FiOS

Accuweather 69.2 on channel 464
MeTV 69.3 on channel 470 and
RTV 69.4 on channel 480

I think Xfinity only has 69.3

I'm personally happy to see MeTV. It seems to have more of the classic shows that I'm interested in, more so that channel 17's subchannels.

Julius May said:
Now lets hope that comcast will do the same.

Comcast already carries Me-TV, except in areas in Southeast NJ and Central DE or areas Comcast doesn't carry WFMZ's primary signal. There isn't a whole lot of value adding RTV or the AccuWeather channel.

Honestly, Fios was quite late in adding WFMZ's Me-TV network. Fios makes it up by carrying all of WFMZ's subchannels now including the AccuWeather channel. ::) Got to top Comcast somehow :)

I have yet to receive a notification from FiOS at any time, that they have added channels to the lineup. One would think that the company would want their subscribers to know that they were getting something more for their buck.

stilldustyvinyl said:
I have yet to receive a notification from FiOS at any time, that they have added channels to the lineup. One would think that the company would want their subscribers to know that they were getting something more for their buck.

They could do it in the popup that comes up for pay per view when you try to launch the on screen guide. When I had Comcast, they always put on the bill if they were adding channels. Verizon could and should do the same, or send an e-mail.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom