• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

UHFTelevision.com gone?

I know it hasn't been updated in close to a year, but has it finally given up the ghost? The site has been down for close to a week.

By the way, a book of TV station histories -- Television in America: Local Station History from Across the Nation --
was published in the 1990s, but it covered legacy VHFs rather than struggling UHFs.

The above link takes you to an archived version of the website.

I remember KM Richards was the writer for UHF Television He also does radio in SoCal at one point.

I looked at the archive at UHF Television Clarke Ingram was mentioned as the other owner.

If you want to re-write UHF Television or UHF nocturne again you would have to do this under a subdomain on Neocities.org. and archive the original html code.

Last edited:

I remember KM Richards was the writer for UHF Television He also does radio in SoCal at one point.

I looked at the archive at UHF Television Clarke Ingram was mentioned as the other owner.

If you want to re-write UHF Television or UHF nocturne again you would have to do this under a subdomain on Neocities.org. and archive the original html code.
Clarke is alive but ill. He does still get on Facebook occasionally but probably not in a position to update the site.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom