• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Ufo near wor new wnsh site

I was curious to see the new WNSH site on one of the WOR towers, when I plugged the coordinates on Google street I was shocked to see what looked like a UFO just to the left of the towers. After blowing the frame up, it did not look like a plane, chopper, bird, balloon or anything I know of, what do all of you think. I included some photos, but if you go to Google maps you can see it for yourselves...maybe I should inform Ancient Aliens )

Attachments

• raw (7).jpg
    raw (7).jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 218
  • raw (11).jpg
    raw (11).jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 201
  • raw (6).jpg
    raw (6).jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 124
the last picture looks like a Federation starship. Note the warp engines attached to the main part of the ship.

I believe that the photos have been doctored.
The current Google street view photos show quite a few clouds in the area.
The photos here do not show the clouds.

Not doctored up at all, if you go to May 2018, and glide around the cul de sac I have circled, at one point you will see it.

Attachments

• raw (6).jpg
    raw (6).jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 52
the last picture looks like a Federation starship. Note the warp engines attached to the main part of the ship.

Or the camera attached to the drone...

I believe that the photos have been doctored.
The current Google street view photos show quite a few clouds in the area.
The photos here do not show the clouds.

With the increased use of drones with cameras to do tower inspections, I suspect something like that.

Wouldn't it be great if a robotic drone could change tower lights? :)

With the increased use of drones with cameras to do tower inspections, I suspect something like that.

Wouldn't it be great if a robotic drone could change tower lights? :)

Here. I took a closer picture of the tower site.

Attachments

• 9D95D59A-51E4-4E4C-B3A5-A26033354CEE.jpeg
    9D95D59A-51E4-4E4C-B3A5-A26033354CEE.jpeg
    16.2 KB · Views: 44
Why are you taking photos of your screen instead of posting a screenshot? Maybe you just have a speck of dirt on your monitor.[/QUOTE

Can't screen shot, I am using a computer not I phone, no dirt on screen its there in real time, all you have to do is go to street view May 2018, glide your mouse around the street and in one spot the UFO appears. I don't believe in any alien crap, but this is strange as if it comes out of a portal.

I was curious to see the new WNSH site on one of the WOR towers, when I plugged the coordinates on Google street I was shocked to see what looked like a UFO just to the left of the towers. After blowing the frame up, it did not look like a plane, chopper, bird, balloon or anything I know of, what do all of you think.

I think this may explain why WOR was off the air a couple of weeks ago. :)

Can't screen shot, I am using a computer not I phone
That's what the Print Screen (Prt Sc) key is for. Press it, then paste the screenshot into any image editor program (like Microsoft Paint) and save it.

Or if you're using Windows 10, just press Windows logo + PrtSc, and it will save the screenshot directly into your Pictures folder.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom