• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Two More Stations Get "Jacked"

From all access
"GRANTELL's WSLY (SLY 104.9)/YORK, AL, which rimshots the MERIDIAN, MS market, drops Blues to go Adult Hits as JACK-FM, utilizing the syndicated ABC version of the format.

And SIMMONS' KKNS/MISSOULA, MT gets "Jacked" as well, dropping Talk to become 105.9 JACK-FM. For more details on these and other fine JACK-FM stations, visit www.jack.fm."<P ID="signature">______________
http://natedoggairchecks.6x.to/
sfradio (at) gmail (dot) com</P>

> From all access
> "GRANTELL's WSLY (SLY 104.9)/YORK, AL, which rimshots the
> MERIDIAN, MS market, drops Blues to go Adult Hits as
> JACK-FM, utilizing the syndicated ABC version of the format.
>
>
> And SIMMONS' KKNS/MISSOULA, MT gets "Jacked" as well,
> dropping Talk to become 105.9 JACK-FM. For more details on
> these and other fine JACK-FM stations, visit www.jack.fm."
>
York, Alabama flipped several weeks ago (I know, news travels slowly down there).

> > From all access
> > "GRANTELL's WSLY (SLY 104.9)/YORK, AL, which rimshots the
> > MERIDIAN, MS market, drops Blues to go Adult Hits as
> > JACK-FM, utilizing the syndicated ABC version of the
> format.
> York, Alabama flipped several weeks ago (I know, news
> travels slowly down there).
>
Actually, try a couple of months ago... almost the first of the year, if I'm not mistaken.

Something like that...I think it flipped in January. If I didn't update the website, I'd never keep up.

CJ

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom