• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Two – standalone – AM stations for sale, one a “powerhouse”!

Spotted these on RadioTVDeals.com (go to site; enter "Florida" and "AM"). They are, of course, blind ads, but let’s guess who they are.

1. Fort Lauderdale-Miami-West Palm Beach, FL Powerhouse AM
Asking Price: $1,000,000 – standalone
Will Seller LMA: Yes
Description: This station has a powerhouse signal covering South Florida. Huge potential over a vastly growing area. This station has everything you could want and more.

2. Florida, Miami Market AM - Land, Studio, Tower, Equipment Included
Asking Price: $1,100,000 – standalone
Description: Fantastic deal. Owner is offering tower, studio, land, equipment, full staff and goodwill. This station covers a large portion of the #11 ranked radio market with a population of over 4.5M+ people. Priced to sell!

1 – I think the first one, since they mention “Powerhouse,” is Beasley WWNN 1470, because, as you know, it cooks at 50,000-D (but 2,500-N). It’s the only “standalone” AM I can think of offhand. It’s the ONLY South Florida Beasley station left, with WHSR and WSBR gone (land sale) why stay in South Florida any longer? I can see BBGI wanting out of the market, completely. I think they always did, but were stuck with three, crummy AMs. Thank for god urban sprawl. They made more money on the real estate deal, than if they sold the stations.

Off Rock Island in Tamarac, the WWNN property – that’s a pretty tight space – is useless for sale. You could probably, fit a Cumberland Farm or Wawa on it, that’s about it. I don’t see that happening out there. Anyway, yeah, “The Rock” is one hell of a ratty building falling apart (busted concrete walls, graffiti, trash, peeling asphalt and weeds, in desperate need of a coat of paint; so sad, it was a nice facility back in the day; shame on you, BBGI) but it is a “studio" (that could be remodeled) and you got the land and tower. But, BBGI has that new, Boca office/studio on the top floor of the 5-story building in that office park, so it is ready to move in. It’s fits the ad.

At first, because of the “powerhouse” drop, and the way “The Man” droned on and on about their “great signal” (at 47,000-D), that’s awful in Broward, that this was WNMA 1210 – but we now know that station is not for sale, but going dark to due to a land sale.

2 – Since MRBI lost WNMA and (duplexing) WJCC to their own land sale, I think this second station is their third of three Miami stations (and last of Florida stations, as they sold off the others long ago): WEXY 1520. It has: a tower, land – and they did move into new, updated studios (about three years ago, so the equipment isn't ruined, at least not yet) -- tucked into an office park, behind a Lowe’s on Oakland Park. That’s just off the 1-95 Interchange (if you pass at night, you can see WEXY’s neon sign in the window facing the Interstate). And it does have – as result of not being A.I’d -- and still programmed live, by board op hand, they have “a staff," so to speak. So there’s your “goodwill.” But that station is fully committed to its gospel religious bent, so I doubt a new owner would continue the format or want the client base or the into-it-for-all-God staff would want to stay for anything less than God-programming.

Don’t forget, the WEXY tower is secure: The City of Oakland Park, as you recall, built a dog park (very nice, landscaped with pavilions) on WEXY’s two-tower site and pay rent to MRBI. If you look at the Google Satellite Map (and hit up “street view”), you’ll see the “Oakland Bark Park” is actually part of a County greenway divided by 38th street. The larger end of that greenway, is the administrative offices of Broward Parks and Rec, but also serves as a (small) county park. There's nothing you can put there. What, another Wawa? Nope.

Don’t know what the county/city pays for the dog park lease to MRBI, but MRBI receives 3k a month on tower rent from WFLL 1400 (Radio Nossa out of 1260 Boston). That’s what keeps WEXY going: city rent and diplex fees - - not the brokered programming (it’s mostly non-income fill music every time you tune in). If not that for that, they station be long gone, already. With double rent coming in, and real estate – as with WNNN 1470 --- to tight and useless for anything else – WEXY is an attractive sale, surely, for an ethnic broker.

Considering MRBI lost WNMA and WJCC, and WEXY is the last property, why stay in South Florida (as with Beasley) – with a station that’s not an LMA, AND that they are stuck programming themselves. The other two stations were the stronger stations -- and they didn’t even want to program them.

Back to JohntheRogger’s comment on the WNMA thread: I don’t think MRBI will move NMA/JCC. The company has been aggressively downsizing. They sold off all of their TV stations. Their radio 50+ stations -- at their peak -- is now less than half of that. They took a hit when Air America stiff them, hard; MRBI defaulted in $135 million in loans and went into trust, moved (to more affordable) offices, and they got sued by LMA’s (one Korean broker in New Jersey, in particular: HERE and HERE), as MRBI was taking fees, but not upkeeping the stations. They been selling off assets to pay down their debt/creditors (they got out of Georgia, and the South Florida stations are the last of their Florida properties). They’re not in the translator game, nor moving stations. If Beasley, the stronger, robust company, can’t relocate WWNN/WSBR, then MRBI surely isn’t. The company does, to their credit, really well in California, where most of their property is, and that's their bread and butter, their "groove," if you will: Asian programming.

-- Just for the heck/fun of it, here’s the FM sales up in the market at RadioTVdeals I also spotted, any thoughts who the group might be --

South Florida FM Group - Miami, West Palm & The Keys

Description: Extremely rare opportunity to get into the Miami market on the FM band. These stations cover several south Florida areas with strong FM signals. Contact our office details.

Any guess on who this is? It is surely not one of the majors. There is on operator I am thinking of that does have stations in the Keys, as well as West Palm, but they have a couple AM's in the group, as well, so I don't think it's them. (Do AM's on FM translators count?)

Miami non-commercial 100,000 watt FM
Asking Price: $1,750,000
Description: Great coverage of fast growing Miami-Dade County.
Plenty of sunshine and 1.4 million permanent residents is this FM's 54dBucontour. Long-term tower lease with American Tower. No studio lease to assume. Ready for your programming.

Since they provided a Radio Locator link on the listing, we know it is WLFE 90.9 FM in Cutler Bay, owned by Calvary Chapel of Kendall. It’s a LOT like WMKL “Call FM” 91.9 (remember them?!)-- out in the middle of nowhere broadcasting to alligators and fish -- that managed to sell to Radio Maria to dupe their programming out of Louisiana.

Last edited:
Those are some pretty hefty asking prices. I have been seeing AMs with good coverage day and night selling for about half that recently.

Those are some pretty hefty asking prices. I have been seeing AMs with good coverage day and night selling for about half that recently.
If the (wild) speculation that they are, in fact, WWNN 1470 and WEXY 1520, I'd agree. Why, because it's "South Florida" and that pushes the price because were market #11? "Priced to sell," my foot. Overpriced!

WLFE 90.9? That's seems steep to me as well.

Spotted these on RadioTVDeals.com (go to site; enter "Florida" and "AM"). They are, of course, blind ads, but let’s guess who they are.

Description: This station has a powerhouse signal covering South Florida. Huge potential over a vastly growing area. This station has everything you could want and more.

Description: Fantastic deal. Owner is offering tower, studio, land, equipment, full staff and goodwill. This station covers a large portion of the #11 ranked radio market with a population of over 4.5M+ people. Priced to sell!

1 – I think the first one, since they mention “Powerhouse,” is Beasley WWNN 1470, because, as you know, it cooks at 50,000-D (but 2,500-N). It’s the only “standalone” AM I can think of offhand. It’s the ONLY South Florida Beasley station left, with WHSR and WSBR gone (land sale) why stay in South Florida any longer? I can see BBGI wanting out of the market, completely. I think they always did, but were stuck with three, crummy AMs. Thank for god urban sprawl. They made more money on the real estate deal, than if they sold the stations.

Off Rock Island in Tamarac, the WWNN property – that’s a pretty tight space – is useless for sale. You could probably, fit a Cumberland Farm or Wawa on it, that’s about it. I don’t see that happening out there. Anyway, yeah, “The Rock” is one hell of a ratty building falling apart (busted concrete walls, graffiti, trash, peeling asphalt and weeds, in desperate need of a coat of paint; so sad, it was a nice facility back in the day; shame on you, BBGI) but it is a “studio" (that could be remodeled) and you got the land and tower. But, BBGI has that new, Boca office/studio on the top floor of the 5-story building in that office park, so it is ready to move in. It’s fits the ad.

At first, because of the “powerhouse” drop, and the way “The Man” droned on and on about their “great signal” (at 47,000-D), that’s awful in Broward, that this was WNMA 1210 – but we now know that station is not for sale, but going dark to due to a land sale.

2 – Since MRBI lost WNMA and (duplexing) WJCC to their own land sale, I think this second station is their third of three Miami stations (and last of Florida stations, as they sold off the others long ago): WEXY 1520. It has: a tower, land – and they did move into new, updated studios (about three years ago, so the equipment isn't ruined, at least not yet) -- tucked into an office park, behind a Lowe’s on Oakland Park. That’s just off the 1-95 Interchange (if you pass at night, you can see WEXY’s neon sign in the window facing the Interstate). And it does have – as result of not being A.I’d -- and still programmed live, by board op hand, they have “a staff," so to speak. So there’s your “goodwill.” But that station is fully committed to its gospel religious bent, so I doubt a new owner would continue the format or want the client base or the into-it-for-all-God staff would want to stay for anything less than God-programming.

Don’t forget, the WEXY tower is secure: The City of Oakland Park, as you recall, built a dog park (very nice, landscaped with pavilions) on WEXY’s two-tower site and pay rent to MRBI. If you look at the Google Satellite Map (and hit up “street view”), you’ll see the “Oakland Bark Park” is actually part of a County greenway divided by 38th street. The larger end of that greenway, is the administrative offices of Broward Parks and Rec, but also serves as a (small) county park. There's nothing you can put there. What, another Wawa? Nope.

Don’t know what the county/city pays for the dog park lease to MRBI, but MRBI receives 3k a month on tower rent from WFLL 1400 (Radio Nossa out of 1260 Boston). That’s what keeps WEXY going: city rent and diplex fees - - not the brokered programming (it’s mostly non-income fill music every time you tune in). If not that for that, they station be long gone, already. With double rent coming in, and real estate – as with WNNN 1470 --- to tight and useless for anything else – WEXY is an attractive sale, surely, for an ethnic broker.

Considering MRBI lost WNMA and WJCC, and WEXY is the last property, why stay in South Florida (as with Beasley) – with a station that’s not an LMA, AND that they are stuck programming themselves. The other two stations were the stronger stations -- and they didn’t even want to program them.

Back to JohntheRogger’s comment on the WNMA thread: I don’t think MRBI will move NMA/JCC. The company has been aggressively downsizing. They sold off all of their TV stations. Their radio 50+ stations -- at their peak -- is now less than half of that. They took a hit when Air America stiff them, hard; MRBI defaulted in $135 million in loans and went into trust, moved (to more affordable) offices, and they got sued by LMA’s (one Korean broker in New Jersey, in particular: HERE and HERE), as MRBI was taking fees, but not upkeeping the stations. They been selling off assets to pay down their debt/creditors (they got out of Georgia, and the South Florida stations are the last of their Florida properties). They’re not in the translator game, nor moving stations. If Beasley, the stronger, robust company, can’t relocate WWNN/WSBR, then MRBI surely isn’t. The company does, to their credit, really well in California, where most of their property is, and that's their bread and butter, their "groove," if you will: Asian programming.

-- Just for the heck/fun of it, here’s the FM sales up in the market at RadioTVdeals I also spotted, any thoughts who the group might be --

Description: Extremely rare opportunity to get into the Miami market on the FM band. These stations cover several south Florida areas with strong FM signals. Contact our office details.

Any guess on who this is? It is surely not one of the majors. There is on operator I am thinking of that does have stations in the Keys, as well as West Palm, but they have a couple AM's in the group, as well, so I don't think it's them. (Do AM's on FM translators count?)

Plenty of sunshine and 1.4 million permanent residents is this FM's 54dBucontour. Long-term tower lease with American Tower. No studio lease to assume. Ready for your programming.

Since they provided a Radio Locator link on the listing, we know it is WLFE 90.9 FM in Cutler Bay, owned by Calvary Chapel of Kendall. It’s a LOT like WMKL “Call FM” 91.9 (remember them?!)-- out in the middle of nowhere broadcasting to alligators and fish -- that managed to sell to Radio Maria to dupe their programming out of Louisiana.

I can't speak about #2 because I once got an NDA....but you're wrong on it. You'd be shocked to find out what AM it really is.

Pretty sure the FM group is Revolution 935..known any other stations that simulcast from West Palm to the Keys?

As far as the powerhouse, it's anyone's guess but I imagine it's a "one off" station....could it be WMEN? It gives the vibe of a good signal owned by a single station. I don't see it being sold off from a cluster group. There is a chance though that it's WNMA, that would make sense as well. If so, that price is well worth it considering they're almost 50K. Nightime signal isn't the greatest though.

WI can't speak about #2 because I once got an NDA....but you're wrong on it. You'd be shocked to find out what AM it really is.

Pretty sure the FM group is Revolution 935..known any other stations that simulcast from West Palm to the Keys?

As far as the powerhouse, it's anyone's guess but I imagine it's a "one off" station....could it be WMEN? It gives the vibe of a good signal owned by a single station. I don't see it being sold off from a cluster group. There is a chance though that it's WNMA, that would make sense as well. If so, that price is well worth it considering they're almost 50K. Nighttime signal isn't the greatest though.
Hmph. I like the thought of WMEN. "Powerhouse" doesn't necessarily mean, "50kw," this is true.

WMEN does have a decent day coverage, night's pretty good, too. And Hubbard does seem to have lost interest in it, as they ditched their in-house imaging as "The Hurricane" and relinquished to the Fox Sports sat. It's definitely not WFTL, as it, unlike WMEN, is doing well. Hubbard did get that as a package off of James Crystal's demise with WFTL -- and really wanted WFTL. And WFTL had a decent intellectual property to go with it, local host wise. WMEN, was, at first, committed to being local in the beginning. Now, only Andy Slater is left and the station pretty much ended up like WNMA 1210: a surrender.

We know it's not WSUA 1260 (50kw), since that deal is done (thread).
It's not WQQS 1080 (50kw), Relevant just picked that up from Salem.

But, could it be Univision's WQBA 1140 (50kw)?
Or, could it be iHeart wants to be done with WINZ 940. Good day (50kw) signal (but the nighttime, stinks). Didn't see it before, but yeah, I see WINZ as probable.

But, I'll stick to WWNN 1470 as the most likely. Again, I guessed because they lost their other two stations to real estate, and figured, BBGI will get out of SoFla, like Salem.

Wait? Entercom/Audacy wants to get rid of WAXY 790? Their on a 25,000 STA (from 5kw) to offset Cuban interference. No more "Ticket?" Say it ain't so, Joe!

All of the other AM signal don't say "powerhouse," to me. You wish they didn't use that description, at all.

As for the "FM group": I really like the "Revolution 93.5" take. WZFL 93.5 on Islamorda (50kw) and WBGF 93.5 (12,500) in Palm Beach (and the Broward W228BV 93.5 translator). It's always been a non-entity -- it's why it didn't even cross my mind. It popped in the Miami, not West Palm, books, at first, since it was new -- but has been non-existent, since. That experiment seems to be over. It's just a curiosity -- that's there. It's like a dead AM at this point.

As for the second one, the standalone with Land, Studio, Tower, Equipment Included: then if WEXY ain't it, I'm stumped: then Entravision's WLQY 1320, their 5kw signal isn't bad, covers all three countries from Boca to South Miami. I only guessed WEXY, since MRBI loosing their other two outlets as result of their land sale -- so it seemed a logical guess that they would just get out of SoFla, like Salem, did. What's left that ain't on an antenna farm or diplexing (like WFLL on WEXY's array)?

Last edited:
Hmph. I like the thought of WMEN. "Powerhouse" doesn't necessarily mean, "50kw," this is true.

WMEN does have a decent day coverage, night's pretty good, too. And Hubbard does seem to have lost interest in it, as they ditched their in-house imaging as "The Hurricane" and relinquished to the Fox Sports sat. It's definitely not WFTL, as it, unlike WMEN, is doing well. Hubbard did get that as a package off of James Crystal's demise with WFTL -- and really wanted WFTL. And WFTL had a decent intellectual property to go with it, local host wise. WMEN, was, at first, committed to being local in the beginning. Now, only Andy Slater is left and the station pretty much ended up like WNMA 1210: a surrender.

Or, could it be iHeart wants to be done with WINZ 940. Good day (50kw) signal (but the nighttime, stinks). Didn't see it before, but yeah, I see WINZ as probable.

But, I'll stick to WWNN 1470 as the most likely. Again, I guessed because they lost their other two stations to real estate, and figured, BBGI will get out of SoFla, like Salem.

Wait? Entercom/Audacy wants to get rid of WAXY 790? Their on a 25,000 STA (from 5kw) to offset Cuban interference. No more "Ticket?" Say it ain't so, Joe!

All of the other AM signal don't say "powerhouse," to me. You wish they didn't use that description, at all.

As for the "FM group": I really like the "Revolution 93.5" take. WZFL 93.5 on Islamorda (50kw) and WBGF 93.5 (12,500) in Palm Beach (and the Broward W228BV 93.5 translator). It's always been a non-entity -- it's why it didn't even cross my mind. It popped in the Miami, not West Palm, books, at first, since it was new -- but has been non-existent, since. That experiment seems to be over. It's just a curiosity -- that's there. It's like a dead AM at this point.

As for the second one, the standalone with Land, Studio, Tower, Equipment Included: then if WEXY ain't it, I'm stumped: then Entravision's WLQY 1320, their 5kw signal isn't bad, covers all three countries from Boca to South Miami. I only guessed WEXY, since MRBI loosing their other two outlets as result of their land sale -- so it seemed a logical guess that they would just get out of SoFla, like Salem, did. What's left that ain't on an antenna farm or diplexing (like WFLL on WEXY's array)?
To be honest I'm not sure what's happening with MRBI.

I highly doubt they would just ditch the two stations. I imagine they got a pretty penny for the tower site and are starting to look for a place to put them out by the everglades.

1210 has to much value to shut off. But I guess we will see.....

To be honest I'm not sure what's happening with MRBI.

I highly doubt they would just ditch the two stations. I imagine they got a pretty penny for the tower site and are starting to look for a place to put them out by the everglades.

1210 has to much value to shut off. But I guess we will see.....
And you are correct: WNMA 1210, with that 47,000 kw-d signal is attractive and not a throwaway. So it will come back, again, in some other form. It's not as if we are talking about WFLL 1400 (as a 1,000 Class C example). But WNMA is surely in a grey area: Again, MBRI is a financially strained company that hasn't been in an acquisitions mode for quite some time, and instead, downsizing agressively -- by shedding their TV unit; their 50+ radio outlets are half that, today; they took a big hit on their Air America deal; they defaulted in $135 million in loans and went into trust; there's a few LMA and employee suits that hurt. They've been actively paying down their debt. And they are out of Georgia state, in full, and have only three outlets left in Florida (NMA, JCC, WEXY) -- after that, they have no more presence in the Southeastern U.S. They'd rather, to assume, have the cash to put into their thriving Asian programming unit in California (where they have the most station) -- which has always been that company's focus, and was the intent of all of their stations, but Asian programming doesn't work everywhere (WEXY was running Korean sports, at a very brief point, so I have been told) and thus, they had to fall back on brokering to anyone, regardless of ethnicity (running Greek and Turkish show-programming on their Florida outlets).

To refer back to the BBGI deal with WHSR and WSBR: WNMA is the WHSR here; I think MRBI will let it go dark (as BBGI did with WHSR) and opt not to relocated it, but WNMA will find buyer to resurrect it. (I think MRBI will look for someone, unlike BBGI who was shocked they were approached by someone to purchase it.) WJCC (that diplexes off WNMA's array), at 10,000-d/1,000 is the WSBR here, and that, I think, will have no takers and simply go dark. Going over MRBI, I see no evidence of any relocating or diplexing off other's array by the company; only off their own. They, it seems to me, simply can't afford to move stations, buy land, or pay diplex fees to another entity. (They failed to upkeep their own LMA outlets, thus the LMA suits against them.)

BBGI is the healthier company, so if they won't/don't, MRBI surely isn't. But this is only a chapter in WMNA's history, for sure. It'll be back under another company in another form.

Last edited:
I think you exaggerate the coverage of 1320.

It is OK to Ft Lauderdale to the north, and is pretty much unlistenable around Hialeah and Liberty City to the South. To the west, it is more restricted as the pattern, particularly at night, does not do well going towards the Glades.

I think you exaggerate the coverage of 1320.

It is OK to Ft Lauderdale to the north, and is pretty much unlistenable around Hialeah and Liberty City to the South. To the west, it is more restricted as the pattern, particularly at night, does not do well going towards the Glades.
Somebody could buy it and revive "The Lady at 1320....South Florida's Only Radio Station For Singles Only". LOL.

Agreed. One should have their head examined if they paid asking for an AM above 1mhz, even if it is in Miami. With the noise floor in that market, 2.5kW at night is basically considered to be a daytimer anymore. Unfortunately, about the only format worth pursuing would be right-wing or gun-talk, since the audience listening to AM is all well over 60. Anyone under 50 doesn't even know AM exists.

Now that FM in Miami? That's a little under-priced, even for stick value. One would need to really look under the hood with that.
The Key's station isn't a bad price either, but be prepared to sink a ton of capital into storm-hardening and expensive business interruption insurance policies.

Somebody could buy it and revive "The Lady at 1320....South Florida's Only Radio Station For Singles Only". LOL.
LOL. I remember Buddy Hollis was on that station for a while. They tried a similar concept in Orlando back in the 90s, and their night guy billed himself as "Dick at Night" which has to be the tackiest DJ name of all time. As soon as I heard that, I nearly vomited, turned the dial and never went back.

WWNN is a frequent catch for DX enthusiasts in the UK and other parts of Europe.
Nice to know all that power they shoot out over the Atlantic is good for something.

From what I understand 4431 Rock Island Road home of WCKO/WRBD has not been owned by Beasley for some time. I may be wrong but I think CBS took it over in their merger with Beasley and later it went to Entercom or their new name in another merger. I'm not talking about WNN here just the building and land at 4431 Rock Island Road in Tamarac. Years back I tried getting use from Beasley when they still owned the building for my company and Mr. Beasley ok'ed the deal but the city of Tamarac stopped it and said the building was not safe for use. I was in the building a few years back and the FM bay from K102 was laying on the second floor. WCKO/K102 has a online stream these days at www.K-102.com Nice to see 4431 Rock Island road mentioned in this form.

Last edited:
From what I understand 4431 Rock Island Road home of WCKO/WRBD has not been owned by Beasley for some time. I may be wrong but I think CBS took it over in their merger with Beasley and later it went to Entercom or their new name in another merger. I'm not talking about WNN here just the building and land at 4431 Rock Island Road in Tamarac. Years back I tried getting use from Beasley when they still owned the building for my company and Mr. Beasley ok'ed the deal but the city of Tamarac stopped it and said the building was not safe for use. I was in the building a few years back and the FM bay from K102 was laying on the second floor. WCKO/K102 has a online stream these days at www.K-102.com Nice to see 4431 Rock Island road mentioned in this form.
First, if it was WWNN one would think the ad would have mentioned the 2 FM translators.

Second, if you check the FCC data base or Broward county tax record, Beasley continues to own both the station and the property on Rock Island Rd.

Third, a seller would probably list any station 5 kW and above as a "power house" and not the "low-power, down-in-the-noise POS" it really is.

First, if it was WWNN one would think the ad would have mentioned the 2 FM translators.

Second, if you check the FCC data base or Broward county tax record, Beasley continues to own both the station and the property on Rock Island Rd.

Third, a seller would probably list any station 5 kW and above as a "power house" and not the "low-power, down-in-the-noise POS" it really is.
I am not sure if those records are up todate. My information came from a engineer at entercom who spent alot of time there as the old K102 tower is still the back up for The beach 102.7. I do not think WNN is the station in the ad anyway and bigdonho is correct about that.

I am not sure if those records are up todate. My information came from a engineer at entercom who spent alot of time there as the old K102 tower is still the back up for The beach 102.7. I do not think WNN is the station in the ad anyway and bigdonho is correct about that.
Not to nit-pick but the property owner is listed as Beasley Family Towers Inc. at the Broward Property Appraiser website, the last recorded sale was in 2006 (from one Beasley entity to another) and according to the FCC website the WMXJ backup is located on the same tower as the primary and no other auxiliary facility is listed. That's not to say WMXJ doesn't have a backup on the WWNN tower but if they do there's no license listed for it. Also, WWNN's license is still held by Beasley Media Group according to the FCC website.

Not to nit-pick but the property owner is listed as Beasley Family Towers Inc. at the Broward Property Appraiser website, the last recorded sale was in 2006 (from one Beasley entity to another) and according to the FCC website the WMXJ backup is located on the same tower as the primary and no other auxiliary facility is listed. That's not to say WMXJ doesn't have a backup on the WWNN tower but if they do there's no license listed for it. Also, WWNN's license is still held by Beasley Media Group according to the FCC website.
Thanks for info, will ask Beasley friends. Don't think listing was for WNN or Rock Island property anyway.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom