• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Tubi notched 2.5B hours streamed in 2020

Mostly due to stay at home orders, Fox has a few good shows on that app. But not much to offer to steal fans from Netflix nor Hulu.

Mostly due to stay at home orders, Fox has a few good shows on that app. But not much to offer to steal fans from Netflix nor Hulu.
Agreed. You know the old saying you get what you pay for, Tubi is free Netflix and Hulu are pay services.

I like PLUTOTV more though. Has better programming in my opinion.
Pluto is fine but they seem to have too many long pauses. It’s possible that it could be how they synchronize the commercial spots with the local spots. But I do agree, Pluto is better. Pluto is by the way owned by CBS.

The main difference I can see between Tubi and Pluto is that Tubi still pushes on demand movies and TV episodes instead of live channels like Pluto TV has. They're good if they happen to have a movie I want to see but I still like Pluto better.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom